Whitehaven

moorside roughyed

Dominant display. Langtree, Bridge and Hawkyard were superb. If we keep all 3 fit for the season we can win the league. Johnson was excellent on the wing as was McComb again.

Haven were terrible. Warmed up till 2.58 pm  and then caused the kick off to be delayed by 5 mins and never seemed to get into the game at all.

I think we have been working on our ball movement and it really worked almost using Bridge and Langtree as extra pivots out wide on each side. Get Bowman and Brook back into the team and we could really score some points. 

Very well done to the lads, on today's performance. It was a really competent and enthusiastic team effort, displaying plenty of skill and enthusiasm in both defence and attack. The display proved what the squad is capable of and it bodes well for the weeks ahead, provided we can keep pretty injury free. 

18 hours ago, Logic said:

Very well done to the lads, on today's performance. It was a really competent and enthusiastic team effort, displaying plenty of skill and enthusiasm in both defence and attack. The display proved what the squad is capable of and it bodes well for the weeks ahead, provided we can keep pretty injury free. 

What was the attendance?

Stats

Hawkyard-3 tackles. 8 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 18 carries=149m

Johnson-3 tackles. 2 offloads. 7 tackle busts. 4 clean breaks. 14 carries=130m

McComb-17 tackles. one offload. 2 tackle busts. one try assist. 20 carries=144m

Holmes-13 tackles. 2 misses. one offload. 7 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 14 carries=86m

Maders-2 tackles. one miss. one offload. 12 carries=82m

Crook-10 tackles. one offload. one tackle bust. one try assist. 4 carries=13m

Hewitt-4 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. 2 try assists. 2 carries=11m

Joy-6 tackles. 9 carries=77m

Owen-7 tackles. one miss. 4 carries=29m

Spencer-19 tackles. one miss. 2 offloads. 12 carries=81m

Bridge-16 tackles. 5 tackle busts. 14 carries=95m

Langtree-22 tackles. 2 misses. 6 offloads. 11 tackle busts. 4 clean breaks. one try assist. 17 carries=135m

Bent-20 tackles. one miss. 6 carries=29m

subs

Law-23 tackles. 2 misses. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 11 carries=77m

Gwaze-24 tackles. one miss. 3 tackle busts. 9 carries=60m

Wilkinson-16 tackles. one miss. one tackle bust. one clean break. 6 carries=49m

Whittel-20 tackles. one offload. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. 7 carries=82m

Insane stats for Langtree with McComb and Hawkyard being their usual superb selves.

2 hours ago, ChampagneCharlieReturns said:

Cant really speak about the crowd because I didnt go, first game I've missed home or away in over two years, christening godparent duties unfortunately

Speaking of which, anyone else got an intact 100% attendance record this year?  I've got all 13 games in the bag so far.  Three pre-season games, seven League 1, three cup games.

Probably Kev Morrow is the same, I think. 

Archived