Leigh away

IanMac

42 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Regardless as to how this competition is received i don`t understand the very very poor crowds . We have so few fixtures this season i would have thought fans would have wanted to see their Teams playing whatever the opposition , i certainly would .

Yeah I don't get it either if you support a team you support the team no matter who they play or whatever format..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

On 05/05/2019 at 18:25, Keith T said:

And then they put along the bottom of the screen Leigh versus Newcastle Thunder!!!!!!!

Am I going nuts...??? Because I see on the Town website fixtures June 5th at 8 p.m. Town at home to Newcastle in the 1895 cup...eh???

5 minutes ago, Chrome Dome said:

Am I going nuts...??? Because I see on the Town website fixtures June 5th at 8 p.m. Town at home to Newcastle in the 1895 cup...eh???

You’re not nuts . I’ve just seen that .

Archived