Coventry

Spike

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Depends on what players we have available this week. Cant see us sticking with a centre/wing partnership of moimoi/maudling

Looked as solid as some we have tried this year

14 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Unless I’ve missed him the lad from Leigh isn’t in that squad

No he isn’t David unfortunately but Fieldhouse and olstrum are. 

Having said that Perry is in twice and having just read in the times and star he was ruled out last night at training that just leaves 17 names in the squad

7 minutes ago, Brookie said:

Good to see Karl back. I wonder if he'll be in the centre?

Given that we’ve only got 3 threequarters in there and there all wingers it’s going to be a bit mix and match again. Certainly going to miss Singleton given that he’s likely going to be out for 4 weeks. We certainly have no luck with injuries and this year they’ve hit us in the backs where we were light anyway. 

34 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Great to see Karl back love the lad, brill to see Ryan as well, wonder if he will start or just there for numbers utt

I missed his name reading the squad, great to see him back involved even if it's just the 19.

32 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Great to see Karl back love the lad, brill to see Ryan as well, wonder if he will start or just there for numbers utt

I really hope that Karl is available again - he is that x-factor player who can swing a game on pure enthusiasm. His absence has been worrying in light of all the rumour and inuendo following the Leeds game. Fingers firmly crossed..........

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Just a word of caution from experience . I don’t know if you’re obliged by the RFL to name 19 but it pays to wait until matchday to see what’s what 

True. Easy to put 19 names on paper. Another thing getting 17 able bodies.

If they play; Fieldhouse is more or less a new signing. Great to see karl involved to. Hopefully put recent events in the past, get his head down and put some big performances in

Archived