New signing

UpTheRaiders

End of this season and next according to the official website quoted below.

Barrow Raiders are delighted to announce the signing of Adam Ford from Walney Central. Adam has been a stand out performer in the cup winning Furness Raiders team and featured in the pre-season friendlies scoring a full length try versus Oldham. Adam has signed a deal for the remainder of this season and next and the club are excited that they have attracted such a talented local prospect. Welcome aboard Adam.

I think Adams been brought in to cover Shane Toal as I think he has done his ligaments again so his season is more than likely over. 

An experienced number 7 and a new prop forward and I’m certain that things will start to tick

Good luck to him. Could be the potential first building block for next season..... planning for next year will have to begin. I think we need to half half an eye on next year... and where we are likely to be

Get a couple more signed up. They seem more keen than some of the senior players

Archived