Potential new signings

Raider91

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, donald said:

Long way to go yet think Oldham are the best team in the league yet on paper town look the best they will come good before end of season.

I think you have a good mix of youth and experience, with a bit of luck on the injury front, you'll compete ok.

Yeah we need some creativity in the half back position we also need some better go forward. Rangi probably would of been a nightmare to manage but a real player on the pitch when his head is screwed on...

The team is struggling just think this weekend is another really hard game which I hope we get a result. (But can’t see it) ?

55 minutes ago, Raider91 said:

If it is the signing of Wellington Albert I think that would be great business.

56 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Posted on raiders twitter and Facebook that they have news that will excite our PNG fans. Maybe the return of willie or perhaps he's bringing another player with him? 

Think it's the announcement cameras there for the Bradford game online stream.

Willie Minoga lands back in the country on Tuesday and I have almost agreed terms with a club for a season loan for another player, I'm 95% sure I will get the deal over the line. After that we are still talking about another player to their club and I'm hopefully we can get something agreed . Sometimes things go really slow then bang you have your signing.

For tomorrow, we are probably at the strongest we have been for ages. Aspinwall, Stack and Walne return whilst Josh Johnson is now fit having played when he could hardly walk at Halifax. 

BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

38 minutes ago, BarraFan said:

Bring back Bartes! We need a powerhouse in our forwards!!

Bartes.... 

More chance of Bart-s impson turning up this week!!

He was good last year, but no better than what we have in my opinion. 

I really hope we get a win tomorrow. .... that pitch at blackpool looked awful.... like playing on the car park.

Hopefully Steve can get some bodies of the right quality in, great to see a local fella putting his money where his mouth is and backing his local team.

Aspinall,Smith, Josh Johnson, Minoga, Stack, all bring more to the table than Bartes. And will play bigger minutes.

We just need a mental renegade 7 in the mould of a chase/sammut/hanbury mold. 

We always have played well with a navigator and a bonkers player, at 6 and 7.

I think thats the future with Carter and Johnstone.. 

God, please be good tomorrow.!!!

On 18/05/2019 at 18:38, the man said:

Willie Minoga lands back in the country on Tuesday and I have almost agreed terms with a club for a season loan for another player, I'm 95% sure I will get the deal over the line. After that we are still talking about another player to their club and I'm hopefully we can get something agreed . Sometimes things go really slow then bang you have your signing.

For tomorrow, we are probably at the strongest we have been for ages. Aspinwall, Stack and Walne return whilst Josh Johnson is now fit having played when he could hardly walk at Halifax. 

Any news on these loanee saviours?

Archived