11 May: CC6: Bradford Bulls v Leeds Rhinos KO 2.30pm (BBC)

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bradford Bulls by 13 points or more
    • Bradford Bulls by 7 to 12 points
    • Bradford Bulls by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 1 to 6 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 7 to 12 points
    • Leeds Rhinos by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/19 at 13:15

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newman, no try!

Ball carrying arm hits the ground with 2 Bulls defenders in contact with him. He cannot then raise the ball carrying arm and advance it over the line to score.

This is the very definition of ‘Double Movement’

I can forgive the Ref for not seeing the arm hit the ground but after 9 or 10 views of it the VR has to get it right.

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

All Child needed to do on both occasions was check whether the ball carrying arm had touched the ground whilst being held. Both occasions showed that it had. Disgraceful decisions by Child.

What is the rule if the BCA has touched the ground but in the same motion the arm comes up?

The referee's trying to make it look like a proper contest by keeping Leeds in it. ? 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, OMEGA said:

Newman, no try!

Ball carrying arm hits the ground with 2 Bulls defenders in contact with him. He cannot then raise the ball carrying arm and advance it over the line to score.

This is the very definition of ‘Double Movement’

I can forgive the Ref for not seeing the arm hit the ground but after 9 or 10 views of it the VR has to get it right.

Doesn't the arm come up without any active 'movement' aside from the momentum of the body?

And again Thaler lenient, that should be 10mins after already having warned Leeds for backchat!

Some clever players in Yorkshire.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Did Handley just attempt a quick lineout?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Merrin seems more interested in winding up Green than actually trying to win the game for Leeds. 

Pathetic.

Don't say that in front of Scotchy, his last four posts about old Trent have described him as 'very good', 'great, 'fantastic' and 'fantastic'.

He has seen something I haven't.

Archived