Info please

Kirmonds pouch

25 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

anyone knows is it built directly over the earth bank that  I seem to recall was there before?

If your hoping it is the site of a Neanderthal barrow, your very close...

Try the South stand bar it's full of em, and a few are still breathing!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, graham fisher said:

Maybe BSJ can help?

No, sorry. Graham managed the whole project himself - I had no involvement whatsoever. I would imagine that Tony Scargill could provide all of the information requested but you would have to contact him directly - he doesn't do digital communication.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

No, sorry. Graham managed the whole project himself - I had no involvement whatsoever. I would imagine that Tony Scargill could provide all of the information requested but you would have to contact him directly - he doesn't do digital communication.

Sorry to impose and I realise you owe me nothing but if you know this bloke and remember my question you couldn't ask him for me please? Its a big ask but all I need is the company name, I had it at one point but lost it. If you can't no problem.

Just now, Kirmonds pouch said:

Ignore me I've found it, the company was Ebor concretes Ltd and they have gone bust?

Would I be right in saying that the club that  you're involved with is having some new terracing behind the posts?  

Which club would that be by the way? 

16 minutes ago, Lupset Ram said:

Would I be right in saying that the club that  you're involved with is having some new terracing behind the posts?  

Which club would that be by the way? 

Not that I know of sadly. I just wanted the info for some research I'm doing. Doesn't really relate to Dewsbury tbh.

50 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Not that I know of sadly. I just wanted the info for some research I'm doing. Doesn't really relate to Dewsbury tbh.

Not a problem. These forums aren't just for arguing, after all.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived