Hunslet at home

Bearintown

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess it's still up in the air with our new Dinosaur Councillors wanting to stop the New Stadium and keep the area even further in the dark ages.

I know Reds fans are also in the dark but I believe they have registered Borough Park as their ground for next season with the Evostik League so doubt money will be spent removing the Speedway Track and relaying Derwent Park.

13 minutes ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

I would guess it's still up in the air with our new Dinosaur Councillors wanting to stop the New Stadium and keep the area even further in the dark ages.

I know Reds fans are also in the dark but I believe they have registered Borough Park as their ground for next season with the Evostik League so doubt money will be spent removing the Speedway Track and relaying Derwent Park.

I'd say it's very unlikely we will be playing at BP I think the pitch work starts on the 20th may.

5 minutes ago, Bearintown said:

Ha  i can think of someone who wont agree?

She not a haven fan is she? ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Ollly our for a few weeks with a hamstring strain. As if we didn’t have enough injuries. He will be a big miss, let’s hope the others step up and fill what will be a huge hole to plug not to mention his leadership. 

The build up to a great match begins:

Hunslet squad news:

Club Captain Duane Straugheir makes a welcome return following a long injury lay off as Thornton has rung the changes. Also returning are Gareth Potts, Adam Robinson, Josh Tonks, Nathan Chappell & Danny Nicklas. New loan signing from Sheffield Eagles Rory Dixon is also set for his debut after training with the club last night. 

Missing out are Tom Ashton (knee), Tommy Brierley, Reece Dean, Nyle Flynn, Dan Hawksworth & Ryan Wright.

Facebook-2019-1.png

4 hours ago, IanMac said:

Ollly our for a few weeks with a hamstring strain. As if we didn’t have enough injuries. He will be a big miss, let’s hope the others step up and fill what will be a huge hole to plug not to mention his leadership. 

Honestly if it wasn't for bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all. I'm sure choccy put a curse on us all those years ago when he got terrible grief on here. ?

1 minute ago, Supporter said:

The build up to a great match begins:

Hunslet squad news:

Club Captain Duane Straugheir makes a welcome return following a long injury lay off as Thornton has rung the changes. Also returning are Gareth Potts, Adam Robinson, Josh Tonks, Nathan Chappell & Danny Nicklas. New loan signing from Sheffield Eagles Rory Dixon is also set for his debut after training with the club last night. 

Missing out are Tom Ashton (knee), Tommy Brierley, Reece Dean, Nyle Flynn, Dan Hawksworth & Ryan Wright.

Facebook-2019-1.png

Strong squad . Straugheir was a stand out last year 

1 hour ago, townie88 said:

Where does Bolton play? Hope to see karl back in a shirt this week. Need a win desperately. Good luck

It says he plays at full back for Askam.

44 minutes ago, town4me said:

If he isn't in the final 17 it speaks volumes.  

Nah not really, the fact he's being named is a positive, if it was just to put 19 names wouldn't they just put mellor and singleton in even if injured. 

Hopefully back on that pitch soon, and although not natural centre he has covered there last season so could stiffen us up out wide. 

New coach though, new rules so hes gkt to earn his spot 

1 hour ago, Sticklebricks said:

After Sunday will we play our next couple of matches at bourgh, park or will we delay them till after the pitch is sorted, anyone the wiser ??

No home game for 4 weeks after Sunday. 

Archived