Jansin Turgut

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lowdesert said:

All we can do is wishing him a swift recovery.

That and stop speculating on what he may or may not have done.

Best wishes to the lad

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

• John Drake changed the title to Jansin Turgut (Merged Threads)

Not sure this merge was well judged. I hope he is ok but it doesn't sound good.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Really bad couple of weeks for the lad. Not sure heading to Ibiza after what he allegedly got fired for was a good idea and it's gone from bad to worse. Hope he pulls through and can get back on track, not nice to her this kind of thing.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

• John Drake changed the title to Jansin Turgut
48 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Wow. Saw the initial news earlier and couldn’t imagine it was a fall from a car park, so to come home from work and see the updates, that’s shocked me. 

Having seen Jackson Hastings’ tweet and what it alludes to, it’s even more shocking. 

I wish him the best.

What does the tweet elude too? 

Just now, Hullfan said:

What does the tweet elude too? 

I will let you make a judgement...

”We as men, especially Rugby League players HAVE to break the stigma and speak up if we have issues. We need to create an environment that ensures people can feel vulnerable and be able to show it! Never forget to check if your mates are ok. You never know, it’s ok not to be ok”. 

Sometimes putting two and two together doesn't quite add up properly. 

But reading Jackson Hastings' tweet and seeing the photos he's included suggests Jansin has been in a bad place recently.

Let's all hope he has a full recovery including getting all the help he needs on every level.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

9 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Sometimes putting two and two together doesn't quite add up properly. 

But reading Jackson Hastings' tweet and seeing the photos he's included suggests Jansin has been in a bad place recently.

Let's all hope he has a full recovery including getting all the help he needs on every level.

It's an easy conclusion to draw given recent developments. Jansin's last few tweets have been mental health related aswell. But as you say 2 + 2 sometimes equals 5. It could well have just been an accident.

Whatever the circumstances I have everything crossed for him. Really sad news.

Hope he makes a full recovery physically and from there mentally, physical injuries for the most part usually heal, mental injuries can last a lifetime. Stuff that happens in your life can have such a massive effect whether that's what you've done or someone else or simply a fate of circumstance that is just utterly unavoidable, in many ways what we have done to ourselves/things that are our fault can be so much more destructive mentally.

Thoughts to his family for his recovery

Firstly. Let's not turn this thread into an argument.

Secondly. Just think that one of his friends or family members might end up reading the comments on here. It's not fair to be speculating on what might have happened based on a couple of tweets you might have seen. 

Let's all take a deep breath and just hope that Jansin makes a full recovery shall we please?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Let's all take a deep breath and just hope that Jansin makes a full recovery shall we please?

Quite.

Some people just love to argue for the sake of it. 

Thoughts go out to Jansin and his loved ones 

Archived