Sheffield summer bash

Barroooww

A tough game next weekend at the annual summer bash against a strong Sheffield side. Again not hoping for much but who knows. Surely we’re due a few bodies back? Anyone know anything?   

Score prediction: Sheffield 28-6 Barrow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to it, enjoyed it the past couple of years always a good day. I think Sheffield will be too strong for us, they've shocked a few this year with how well they have done and fair play to them. Hopefully we have a some players coming back from injuries. 

Tom Heighton

Swap Thackeray for either of our halves and the score line would probably be the reverse. 

Our end of tackle players are awful and there is no structure in our attack. You can’t barge over teams in this league.

Not good enough a shame really but relegation looks nailed on if we lose to rochdale next week there is no hope left

No i cant see us beating anyone else fed up of these people saying yeh but stick with them there improving etc were half way through the season and were not getting results either the players are not good enough or the coach cant motivate them to play to there potential 

1 minute ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Relegation beckons regardless can you see us beating anybody other than Rochdale at home? 

I see us beating every team pre match otherwise what’s the point of being a fan ? 

You have to be a realist though so i cant see how you can see us beating everyone unless your blinded by your faith in the team

2 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

That's our problem out fans are too happy clappy and won't demand change. If this was at AFC they've have changed coach a long time ago 

Happy clappy ? Does that mean we can all applaud as long as we scowl !

Archived