Embarrassing

EQUALIZER

That was the worst 30 minutes of rugby ever seen .No passion no commitment total disgrace. We made a top competent side look top drawer .Either the players let it go in order to be ready for top must win games coming up or they don't give a damn. Its the same few lads putting a shift in week in week out. The hardy souls that make the effort to watch this garbage deserve more.

20 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Whats it like being insulted on your own Forum Equalizer.

20 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Whats it like being insulted on your own Forum Equalizer.

Water off a rams back LOL Like I said rather be called a Dog fan.

Any 'insult' was meant towards Leeds Rhinos after their inept display against Bulls........... It was an attempt at humour - nothing else.... and certainly not an insult to Equalizer..................... Though I will admit to being confused by his original post........ His follow-up post (now removed) was unfounded in the very least and thankfully has now been edited...... Moving on........ There's a game on Sunday isn't there........... Which I won't be attending :: Part-time fan who unbelievably is taking a holiday in Turkey when there's a game....... Shame on me 

2 hours ago, Therein73 said:

Any 'insult' was meant towards Leeds Rhinos after their inept display against Bulls........... It was an attempt at humour - nothing else.... and certainly not an insult to Equalizer..................... Though I will admit to being confused by his original post........ His follow-up post (now removed) was unfounded in the very least and thankfully has now been edited...... Moving on........ There's a game on Sunday isn't there........... Which I won't be attending :: Part-time fan who unbelievably is taking a holiday in Turkey when there's a game....... Shame on me s

Edited my self mate should not have replied late at night  were all Dewsbury fans  Had I. known that display would have taken place I would have gone away myself it was that bad. Turkey lovely place my advice stop there well after Batley game.lol

Archived