Toronto Wolfpack: Marketing Genius

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Kayakman said:

You clearly don't understand how marketing works; this product was not being sold, an earlier form of it was; its NEW and IMPROVED!

They are going to make another fortune yet again...you should see what The Pack is making off of clothing; especially hats!  These hats are NEW and IMPROVED over the previous hats.

You've got to keep pushing and putting out new product...ever hear of Apple?

That is how it works.

I have worked in the double glazing industry for 33 years so I fully understand bull**** when I hear and see it 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

I have worked in the double glazing industry for 33 years so I fully understand bull**** when I hear and see it 

You sound more like a farmer.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

5 minutes ago, RayCee said:

You sound more like a farmer.

Why's that Ray ?

Just out of interest whereabouts in Aotearoa are you ? , I lived in Upper Hutt for 3 years a long , long time ago 

4 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

Why's that Ray ?

Just out of interest whereabouts in Aotearoa are you ? , I lived in Upper Hutt for 3 years a long , long time ago 

You sound familiar with a farming waste product.

I lived most of my life in Auckland, where I got to know and play RL but more recently on the mainland.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

5 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

See, in a couple of sentences I just taught you alot about marketing.  You are slowly learning but you are a difficult and stubborn learner at times...but we are patient.

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

See, in a couple of sentences I just taught you alot about marketing.  You are slowly learning but you are a difficult and stubborn learner at times...but we are patient.

As I said , I can spot bullpoop a mile off 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

As I said , I can spot bullpoop a mile off 

Are you sure you don't mean 'smell it' a mile off.  And HEY!....I thought you folks were on the metric system over there.

Archived