18 May: SL: London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity KO 3pm

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/19 at 14:00

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant first 40 from London, probably the best we've played all season. Everyone was good, but Abdull absolutely bossed the show and Butler was awesome up front, really took on the Wakefield forwards. That kid's going places.

The last 15 minutes was....not good! Twice Dixon got caught out of position, giving Caton-Brown space on his outside and being burnt in the sprint down the line. The sort of thing he gets away with against most wingers he was slaughtered for by a faster winger. It was not pretty. A couple of other messy tries and suddenly it was looking grim. The big guys in the middle were not happy with Dixon, Morgan and Smith out wide on our right - summed up by Butler absolutely demolishing Lyne in the final tackle of the game as the 3 mentioned above played pat-a-cake with him.

Weird feeling afterwards. Such an impressive performance but you end up walking away relieved rather than excited. And a real shame we conceded those tries needlessly, our points difference could have really done with that boost.

Still, a real confidence booster ahead of a massive game next week! Bring on Leeds.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

GET IN...couldnt believe what i was seeing when they flashed the score up just after half time....couldnt believe it when I saw the final score! Still a win is a win...bring on the Leeds!

I'm glad London won, that was great, but they really, really do need to play for the full 80 minutes!  Hopefully they will take that on board against Leeds who will not want the double done to them as well next week.  This win should give the Broncos lads some self belief.  Let's just hope it translates into good defence for the whole match next time out.  Well done London!

5 minutes ago, Saintslass said:

I'm glad London won, that was great, but they really, really do need to play for the full 80 minutes!  Hopefully they will take that on board against Leeds who will not want the double done to them as well next week.  This win should give the Broncos lads some self belief.  Let's just hope it translates into good defence for the whole match next time out.  Well done London!

Exactly. The Broncos' errors are always there, waiting to surface, just as things look good.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

17 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

Any seats ripped up this time?

Nobody turned up. Even the wakey support was a fraction of opening day. 

14 minutes ago, Saintslass said:

LB, Leeds and HKR all on the same points at the bottom of the League.  London are favourites next week imo.

Archived