18 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 3.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/19 at 14:30

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another sloppy Wigan pass, and Mead scoops it up to stroll over.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I struggle with Thaler at the best of times. Even when he gets it right I still think he's a tart. This is not clever or reasonable but I am aware of this foible. More often than not I feel happily secure with the assertion of TART.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

Another Wigan error, another Catalan score.

A very poor performance from Wigan; far, far too many errors.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, corvusxiii said:

I struggle with Thaler at the best of times. Even when he gets it right I still think he's a tart. This is not clever or reasonable but I am aware of this foible. More often than not I feel happily secure with the assertion of TART.

I find him very irritating.

1 minute ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Do people recognise the loss of Bateman and Sutton and the lack of replacements for those players? Is that why he’s maybe getting off lighter than he may?

Quite possibly. Leeds have had two recent periods where influential players have departed, and their performances have suffered badly. Wigan are going through that too.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any rotten old liars wishing to claim that they predicted all of today's SL results? ? 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Gildart, too little, too late, but a decent try nonetheless.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kenny Edwards may not have been an 80-minute MotM, but he's had some great moments all through the game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hardaker over at the hooter.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

33:16 in the end, and well deserved. Wigan pressured a lot in the first half, but couldn't execute their moves. In the  second half, Catalans had the game in their pocket for almost all the 40 minutes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Langi gets MotM.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived