Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

18 May: SL: Catalans Dragons v Wigan Warriors KO 3.30pm (UK Time) (TV)

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Wigan Warriors

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/05/19 at 14:30

Another sloppy Wigan pass, and Mead scoops it up to stroll over.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

I struggle with Thaler at the best of times. Even when he gets it right I still think he's a tart. This is not clever or reasonable but I am aware of this foible. More often than not I feel happily secure with the assertion of TART.

• Haha 1

Rah Rah Emissary:  Our Bigotry will blot out the sun.

Legio XIII:                  Then we shall play in the shade.

Another Wigan error, another Catalan score.

A very poor performance from Wigan; far, far too many errors.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Just now, corvusxiii said:

I struggle with Thaler at the best of times. Even when he gets it right I still think he's a tart. This is not clever or reasonable but I am aware of this foible. More often than not I feel happily secure with the assertion of TART.

I find him very irritating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Do people recognise the loss of Bateman and Sutton and the lack of replacements for those players? Is that why he’s maybe getting off lighter than he may?

Quite possibly. Leeds have had two recent periods where influential players have departed, and their performances have suffered badly. Wigan are going through that too.

Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. (Susan Ertz)

Any rotten old liars wishing to claim that they predicted all of today's SL results? 😉 

Good effort from the Wigan fans, not just in numbers but in maintaining an 80 minutes silence 😁

What a great occasion, enjoyed watching the game and the enthusiasm of the Catalonian crowd.

• Like 5

Gildart, too little, too late, but a decent try nonetheless.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RSN said:

The music they play after a try really annoyed me at the start but it’s rather grown on me.

It's the memory of getting beaten in Perpignan, the waft of lobster and that music 😀

Kenny Edwards may not have been an 80-minute MotM, but he's had some great moments all through the game.

Hardaker over at the hooter.

That must be the biggest attendance for a stand alone regular season game for a very, very long time. Am struggling to remember one in my lifetime.

33:16 in the end, and well deserved. Wigan pressured a lot in the first half, but couldn't execute their moves. In the  second half, Catalans had the game in their pocket for almost all the 40 minutes.

Langi gets MotM.

14 minutes ago, newbe said:

Warne at the game, what must he be thinking

Moral victory 

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

27 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Langi gets MotM.

Well deserved but like you, I thought Edwards did well and it could’ve gone to him.

Out of sorts Wigan.  Bullock is going to be a fine forward.