Wakey and Salford agree 1 month loan swap.

Pauli Pauli going one way, Junior S'au the other.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Welcome addition to the squad.

Was a hell of match up last time Sau faced Reece Lynn.  Now side by side.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Just as strange as it comes when so many may already be leaving.

Far worse than earlier times it seems to me, not so much losses more  exodus.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

25 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Just as strange as it comes when so many may already be leaving.

Far worse than earlier times it seems to me, not so much losses more  exodus.

so far I've seen

Hastings linked with everyone

Olpherts to Cas

Lui to Hull KR

Jones linked with a couple of clubs

Welham retiring

Bibby and Evalds being approached

10 minutes ago, Red Willow said:

so far I've seen

Olpherts to Cas

Lui to Hull KR

Welham retiring

yeah

1 hour ago, Red Willow said:

so far I've seen

Olpherts to Cas

Lui to Hull KR

Welham retiring

This ones official it’s on the Trinity Web site but it’s a loan each way not a transfer.

My take. Salford out of Cup. Not going down. Looking to cut costs to squirrel a bit away for next year. Of all the rumours, probably only a couple will happen. They've had a much better season so far than really could have been expected, but aren't going to seriously threaten Top 4.

Sensible planning imho. If Sau and PP both do well, could lead to a swap with money moving to Salford.

Meanwhile Trin still in Cup, despite a tough draw. But he could be the X Factor who fires them into the 4.

Looked at that way, makes sense. A month down the line and then re- evaluate.

8 hours ago, Red Willow said:

so far I've seen

Olpherts to Cas

Lui to Hull KR

Welham retiring

It must be a bit depressing as a Reds fan, all the speculation and the uncertainty it creates. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

43 minutes ago, RayCee said:

It must be a bit depressing as a Reds fan, all the speculation and the uncertainty it creates. 

It is, and only those who think it'll be alright on the night are still optimistic.

7 hours ago, dixiedean said:

My take. Salford out of Cup. Not going down. Looking to cut costs to squirrel a bit away for next year. Of all the rumours, probably only a couple will happen. They've had a much better season so far than really could have been expected, but aren't going to seriously threaten Top 4.

Sensible planning imho. If Sau and PP both do well, could lead to a swap with money moving to Salford.

Meanwhile Trin still in Cup, despite a tough draw. But he could be the X Factor who fires them into the 4.

Not sure. Sau hasn’t been getting in the Salford team recently has he? They’ve also only recently signed Inu so if they were that strapped for cash, they wouldn’t have signed him. 

8 hours ago, dixiedean said:

You’re right other than the idea that wakefield would pay for Sau is ludicrous. 

We have two quality centres in Tupou and Arundel injured but on long deals. With three quality centres why would we pay for a 32 year old quota player?

you may end up with PP but we won’t keep Sau no matter how good he is for us, we have other priorities.

15 hours ago, dixiedean said:

I am old.  Is there no such thing as "cup tied"?

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:45, Man of Kent said:

Salford going down the crapper?

Do people have this on a weekly loop? Despite Salford having crowds of less than 10 of the SL Clubs, they still manage to keep their heads above water, and keep themselves solvent, by good financial management. Something some of the other SL clubs could learn from, don't spend more than is coming in. (God, I hated posting that, praising the Pinks, ugh!)

Archived