Ryan Hall

18 minutes ago, Allora said:

Do you remember what I said to you in private message a couple of years ago

9 minutes ago, Allora said:

Get out and have a life rather than writing down notes of what people post here 2 years ago FFS.

Hmmm.... 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Wow, this is a good thread.

Back to Ryan Hall...

Be interesting to see what happens now as roosters have 3 wingers to pick from, so either they rotate them or one will constantly miss out. I presume the one missing out will play in the local comp? 

2 minutes ago, dkw said:

Be interesting to see what happens now as roosters have 3 wingers to pick from, so either they rotate them or one will constantly miss out. I presume the one missing out will play in the local comp? 

It's quite hard to judge Hall on one performance after being out injured for so long and playing in a new team with new structures in a new competition, so I hope they give him a bit more time.

From what I've heard, he didn't look out of place but didn't pull up any trees yet either.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

a player coming back from a long injury.... who the hell expects any player to instantly perform to his best... only someone looking to  reinforce a pre-perceived notion.

When he's had a half a dozen games or more to get to "match fitness" then start to assess.

5 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

It's quite hard to judge Hall on one performance after being out injured for so long and playing in a new team with new structures in a new competition, so I hope they give him a bit more time.

From what I've heard, he didn't look out of place but didn't pull up any trees yet either.

I thought he did quite well in the circumstances, though he was limited to bringing the ball out from his own 20 most if the time, not a lot of attacking ball. Made one mistake that could have been punished near the end of the 1st half, but other than that was quite solid. 

25 minutes ago, dkw said:

Don't all clubs aim to have competition for places plus factor in injuries when building a squad.

Wouldn't be competition for places if the options were not all good players.

Of course it could be that when building their squad they recognised a few weakness in existing squad and as any club (with money) always look to improve. That is bring in a player they assess will be an improvement... never really know if their assessment was good until they play for them.

25 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

He was originally down to make his comeback with the North Sydney Bears in the NSW cup but due to injuries and a short turnaround was drafted into first grade at short notice and went ok given those circumstances and not really surprising he's dropped back down a grade to get his match fitness back,although the Roosters do have a 3 other good wingers who he'll have to compete with for a place.

1 hour ago, Allora said:

Do you remember what I said to you in private message a couple of years ago and you ran to the Administrators to have me banned? 

I am sorry I apologized to you for what I said and i hope it happens to you ?

Sad little man. 

27 minutes ago, redjonn said:

a player coming back from a long injury.... who the hell expects any player to instantly perform to his best... only someone looking to  reinforce a pre-perceived notion.

When he's had a half a dozen games or more to get to "match fitness" then start to assess.

Only our Pommie bashing fellow poster and RL visionary Allora,but to be fair he has a long history of doing it.

There's a whole pile of people on this thread who really have the wrong idea of what's acceptable for this forum.  Sort yourselves out.

Thread locked. If it's that important, start another thread and behave on it.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

• ckn locked this topic

Archived