Surreal and seminal day in London today?

1. The World Cup qualifier was something to behold. 300 hundred or so Greek and Norwegian fans (inc the Norwegian ambassador) cheering wildly but I as I suspect the overwhelming majority had not been to a RL game before didn't understand much of the technicalities. Greece look a decent side and put their cue on the rack early in second half and allowed a plucky Norge side to show us how they got here. Final score 56-26. 

2.  More bizarrely,  the Broncos again confounded the critics by careering into a Wakey side that they had already mugged at Ealing by exactly the same score 42 points. But typical Broncos they did what only the could do and leak 28 points in the final ten minutes or so. But, this win really puts the cat amongst the pigeons for next weeks big clash with Leeds in Liverpool at the Magic weekend. 

3. Probably even more unexpected in League One Skolars sit proudly on top of the table tonight after an arm wrestle with a Doncaster with some big names in it. Not a pretty game in difficult conditions at times, but this Skolars side has something that previous ones haven't, the grit and the nous to grind out wins. The game at Haven next Saturday looks immense. But with now a seven point gap between themselves and sixth place Skolars look well place for the play-offs at least. Well done Jermaine and the crew. 

Also enjoyed the day at New River, great that both sets of supporters were given plenty of opportunities to celebrate.

www.twitter.com/flyingking2

Someone posted a couple of months ago that Coleman wouldn't see May.  Well it's the 18th May today and Skolars are top of the league.

"I'm a traditionalist and I don"t think you'd ever see me coaching an Australian national side!"  Lee Radford, RLW March 2016

Proud to be a member of the TRL woke claque

So today we have 30K+ in Barcelona to watch Catalans, Toronto top of the Championship and Skolars top of League 1.

Surely this is the end of days. Does anyone know a good exorcist or failing that Parky's phone number?

4 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

So today we have 30K+ in Barcelona to watch Catalans, Toronto top of the Championship and Skolars top of League 1.

Surely this is the end of days. Does anyone know a good exorcist or failing that Parky's phone number?

And I only just found out it was the FA Cup Final ! And who cares?

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived