Bulldogs V Rams Blackpool Bash MOM thread

redditchbulldog

Sunday sees the Bulldogs travel over to Blackpool as part of the summer bash to take on our nearest and dearest from over the valley the dewsbury rams with the Rams 3 - 1 up at the Bash

Vote as usual for man of the match 1 2 3 , open to away supporters as well

voting to close next saturday

•  

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Smeaton. Leak. Tomlinson

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Smeaton, I've criticised him in the past but his defence won us the game today

Brearley

Campbell

Excellent D from all the lads

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Smeaton, lots of good things besides the tackle

Campbell, a really good first half

Butterworth, didn't lose anything when he came on to replace Leak, added a kicking dimension to our game. 

Also thought all the props had strong games. 

Wide choice IMO, lots of guys did things on the quiet, like organising stuff off the ball, Sam Smeaton's had some stick but earned all his money in one game, reminiscent of Alex Rowe' s hit on Rangi Chase!! 3 guys stood out though for me; 2 wingers who missed nothing in terms of taking every kick which came their way, knocking down every guy who came their way, on top of which they made hard ground by acting as a second pair of second rowers. The other guy is Scott, took every bomb under pressure, was always looking for work and as always knocks every man over whether a centre or prop, in fact at 12-4 Dewsbury broke through and looked like scoring a long range try, yet Scotty tracked across and looked beaten but still got the guy and saved it being 12-10. So;

Tomlinson, great game 1st back, 

Johnny

Scotty

Butterworth {great service/outstanding kicking} 

Brierley 

Smeaton/campbell

Seems a lot are mixing Butterworth & Jouffrey up with similar scrumcaps. I heard a few shouting go on louey when Butterworth running with the ball. 

12 minutes ago, BigBadButt said:

Butterworth {great service/outstanding kicking} 

Brierley 

Smeaton/campbell

Seems a lot are mixing Butterworth & Jouffrey up with similar scrumcaps. I heard a few shouting go on louey when Butterworth running with the ball. 

Think one of them was prob me. Forgot my glasses.

Archived