To the players

EQUALIZER

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Who would you play in that position then Nick?

When he was fit Leeming...Unfortunately he only really got a look in for the cup games..At the moment its more tricky as we only seem to recruit second rowers / props...

Hard to play any centres if you aint got any...

20 minutes ago, NickD said:

When he was fit Leeming...Unfortunately he only really got a look in for the cup games..At the moment its more tricky as we only seem to recruit second rowers / props...

Hard to play any centres if you aint got any...

Exactly. That's why Walshaw has been playing at centre where he does an OK job.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Exactly. That's why Walshaw has been playing at centre where he does an OK job.

Maybe he does, but do you want to be his winger?  Thought not.  Why have we only got two centres?

Probably  me,  still lamenting the old days but,  God rugby was more entertaining when it was played with a few more backs. Imagine marquis Charles getting in a team now?  Probably no chance but he'd be in my all time best Dewsbury team every time.  Being his winger must have been heaven.

7 hours ago, NickD said:

Maybe he does, but do you want to be his winger?  Thought not.  Why have we only got two centres?

Probably  me,  still lamenting the old days but,  God rugby was more entertaining when it was played with a few more backs. Imagine marquis Charles getting in a team now?  Probably no chance but he'd be in my all time best Dewsbury team every time.  Being his winger must have been heaven.

Well it was, look at the tries scored by the wingers alongside him. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived