26 May: SL MW: Leeds Rhinos v London Broncos KO 3.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/19 at 14:30

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I've pointed out to Northern monkey mates in the past that London has 32 Boroughs - most of which have populations bigger than a lot of northern cities.....they have no concept that 'London' is not a single entity by any means

Cuts both ways. People south of Derby think that anywhere "up north" is a facsimile of a Last of the Summer Wine episode. 

As a Broncos supporter for over twenty-five years, please don't even *think* about even hoping we'll win. We know our place: we're gallant losers at the very best.

But, somewhere very deep underneath, there is that hope! Maybe we'll do it! Maybe this time justice will prevail, and the most deserving supporters in the world of rugby league will will have something to celebrate!

Or, you know, maybe not. I'm not sure I'm up to watching  the game to find out...

22 minutes ago, Stuff Smith said:

Cuts both ways. People south of Derby think that anywhere "up north" is a facsimile of a Last of the Summer Wine episode. 

Ah old northern men going down a hill in a bath. I believe people still laugh at that, but people find Mrs Brown’s Boys funny as well. 

I don't think there's been a magic game between two lower table teams that's been so hotly anticipated (in terms of the way that the media and fans are promoting it).

I guess it's because we're back to straight relegation instead of the Super 8s and also because one of the big clubs is in the dogfight.

It should be Saints-Cas whetting my appetite, but really it's this game.   Lots at stake.

Went to Ealing for the Giants game against the Broncos. 

Trailfinders is a lovely, friendly ground with great beer and Ealing itself is a good town to stay over in with some nice pubs and great places to eat.

100% recomend it for an away weekend

56 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

I don't think there's been a magic game between two lower table teams that's been so hotly anticipated (in terms of the way that the media and fans are promoting it).

I guess it's because we're back to straight relegation instead of the Super 8s and also because one of the big clubs is in the dogfight.

It should be Saints-Cas whetting my appetite, but really it's this game.   Lots at stake.

It's car crash TV, you know you shouldn't look at someone else's suffering but you can't help taking a peek, the SL high and mighty might be miffed that there's far more intrest in the bottom of the League (and the Super8s as was) than the top, and Rhinos fans have got the hump (should that be horn, but that's a whole new connotation!) at everybody wishing them ill but thats the world we live in now, I'm afraid. Back in the Super8s they used to bleat about people's livelihoods being at stake one one game, no, it was the inept performance's over a season that had put them in that situation.?

17 hours ago, Sparse Attendance said:

Ah old northern men going down a hill in a bath. I believe people still laugh at that, but people find Mrs Brown’s Boys funny as well. 

It's banal, about as funny as woodworm in cripples crutch, "entertainment" made for and only appreciated by the hard of thinking.

7 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

It's banal, about as funny as woodworm in cripples crutch, "entertainment" made for and only appreciated by the hard of thinking.

It's  BBC box ticker, comedy from the regions?

18 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

100% the worst show I've ever encountered. Made for the brainless FB generation of young women, and their older sexually-frustrated counterparts.

Jack Walker Fan Club behind the mics again then.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Handley in now. London under huge pressure.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived