26 May: SL MW: Leeds Rhinos v London Broncos KO 3.30pm (TV)

Who will win?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/05/19 at 14:30

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parcell well wrapped up there.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Why are they ###### on about that Myler tackle? He smacked him around the face!

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Plenty of unbiased observers in this thread then ?

A second half collapse, if you can collapse from a four point lead, is inevitable unless Agar has worked miracles on this Leeds team's mental fragility in the past ten days.

I think London will be pretty content with that. They started really poor but have warmed into it whilst Leeds have started to look flaky again.

Game very much on in the second half.

Not a lot London can do if the ref won't give a yellow for a spear or a penalty try for a head shot with a player nearly over the line.

Never mind Leeds being all offside with their line defence.

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Oi! Salford! Cut out the completely wasted, useless and ineffective kicking on the 5th near the Leeds line. So many wasted opportunities!!!

Even Salford can’t manage to lose twice in the same day. 

1 minute ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Next year they might with a three man squad. Still, they can rely upon the academy lads...

8 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Apologies. I'm so bloody angry at Wigan's Warrington's Hull's London's tactics I can't see through the red mist!??

Archived