25 May: SL MW: Wakefield Trinity v Catalans Dragons KO 2pm (TV)

Who will win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/05/19 at 13:00

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragons off the back of a big win and having a monster pack should have just enough to see off a depleted Wakey who lack finishers in the backs with TJ and Tupou out and Brough. 

Dragons by 8pts.

On 22/05/2019 at 18:28, Southerner80 said:

Dragons off the back of a big win and having a monster pack should have just enough to see off a depleted Wakey who lack finishers in the backs with TJ and Tupou out and Brough. 

Dragons by 8pts.

BJB and MCB who averages a try a game can’t finish, what are you on about. Whatever the reasons Trinity might not win that is so not one of them.

59 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

BJB and MCB who averages a try a game can’t finish, what are you on about. Whatever the reasons Trinity might not win that is so not one of them.

Fair enough. Now that you say it that's true. Both those two score plenty. Its more missing Brough and Tupou I feel are big losses for them. 

I've gone for Wakey only on the basis of being at home, but Catalans if they actually perform should win this, who knows, SL has been as predictable as the Labour party on their Brexit stance.

Wakey by 2

7 hours ago, Southerner80 said:

Fair enough. Now that you say it that's true. Both those two score plenty. Its more missing Brough and Tupou I feel are big losses for them. 

Tbh mate our excuses are lessening now. Brough is the only big miss imo, Sau covers Tupou adequately as does MCB Johnstone. With the playmakers Catalan are missing they are the ones more worthy of sympathy now.

On paper we now have the edge imo but sadly not in form, which is why I don’t fancy is this time.

34 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Fridge full of ale.

Snacks to hand.

Strap yourself into your armchair.

Seven hour TV rugby league marathon coming up.

Only for the fittest.

Bring it on.

?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Great work on the line by Jowitt!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

Fridge full of ale.

Snacks to hand.

Strap yourself into your armchair.

Seven hour TV rugby league marathon coming up.

Only for the fittest.

Bring it on.

Cooler bag filled with ice and Stella next to me...two boxes of Pringles (s&v, obviosuly) for snacks, and a terrible bet on Wakefield at 6/5 and BJB at 10s for first try ?

4 minutes ago, Gooleboy said:

Both sides handling is atrocious up to now. And nobody plays the ball correctly after a tackle.

Garcia just played the ball with his foot.

I nearly fell off the settee.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

6 minutes ago, Benson87 said:

Cooler bag filled with ice and Stella next to me...two boxes of Pringles (s&v, obviosuly) for snacks, and a terrible bet on Wakefield at 6/5 and BJB at 10s for first try ?

A bottle of Spanish Garnacha blanca opened, and a lamb joint being prepared for roasting later. It's a beautiful day and there's loads of RL on the TV.

It's a farce, a joke, a disgrace! I blame the RFL. :kolobok_angry2:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

A bottle of Spanish Garnacha blanca opened, and a lamb joint being prepared for roasting later. It's a beautiful day and there's loads of RL on the TV.

It's a farce, a joke, a disgrace! I blame the RFL. :kolobok_angry2:

Yeah devastating stuff...booked the weekend off from the missus and all and this is what I have to suffer through !

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Gigot try. 8-0 on 31

At least one iffy pass there, but tomorrow's fish'n'chip wrappers say "try".

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived