Linners

Batley Bob

Yeah... sounds a bit iffy if you ask me

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Can he sit tight till November for gallant youths

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Room should be made for him here, now, doing something. The way he stuck to his principles over the non-payment struggles at Keighley was admirable and going back even more so. Linners is as much part of the fabric of Batley as anyone, Danny Main, Paul Harrison, Alex Brev, we have to taken him on board.

I thought linners had done a remarkable job given the adversity and emotional rollercoaster that Keighley could have been for a coach,the club has been through so much turmoil recently I'm surprised that the club has kept going,Craig won't have walked away for no reason . Let's wait and see

He would be a good assistant to our new coach that's if we all get our xmas wish.

Saying that coaches usually like or bring their own assistants.

Are the club brave enough to put Craig straight in. Could do with another sensible methodical kear type

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

He hasn't been sacked, just told that his contract wouldn't be renewed in September.

This is a real problem in C1 where clubs see themselves having only a short period of time in which to gain promotion to the Championship before the possible/probable entry of new much stronger, clubs into the division. Expect to see those at the bottom of our league doing something similar (Rochdale were the first) in a mad scramble to avoid the drop.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived