Swinton away

EQUALIZER

3 hours ago, Crown Flatter said:

This body will be absent; I have informed the necessary bodies and sent in my note. I will though, be there for the Swinton match!

This is the Swinton match.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Moscow01 said:

Let’s hope Sykes features. Swinton have improved a fair bit since early season. Any win would be great. 

Not until after the Toronto game, I believe.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

This could be an absolute cracker of a game, shame it's not on the telly..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

This is the Swinton match.

you've got 2 Swinton matches....league and 1895 cup...

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, RPH said:

Well done RPH, I think you have spotted that I hope to attend the 1895 Cup fixture. BSJ didn’t note my exclamation mark!

Legs, Dews, Legs.

9 hours ago, RPH said:

Wow!

13 hours ago, distantdog said:

I was impressed by Swinton in our recent game. They are a small side, so play a fast mobile game. It will be an interesting match up of contrasts between your forwards and their backs.

Agree. They were very lively when we played them last.  Think it will be a tough one.  We might have the better forwards but they have far more creativity and thought the score flattered us when we played them early season   

Ill be there but, as ever, with no expectation of a win.  Thinking about it maybe I shouldn’t go. Missed both fev and Widnes and look WhT happened there. 

Isn't half their team also supplied by Wigin?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Isn't half their team also supplied by Wigin?

No, that's ours.

3 hours ago, Moscow01 said:

Annakin not named in the Wakefield squad. 

Starting to sound as desperate as the Fev fans...

21 hours ago, Moscow01 said:

Annakin not named in the Wakefield squad. 

He should be in our 17 this weekend I hear.

44 minutes ago, RIGGY said:

Football at Old Trafford on Sunday 3pm Kick Off  Legends Match

Please allow for that if you are travelling over.

Thanks

Thanks for that Riggy.

That squad looks good, but is there a team within it? I somehow doubt it and foresee a home win. Oh dear!

Swinton 30-16 Dewsbury 

FTS: Ryder

MoM: Richardson (if selected, but will he be?)

Att: 654

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Need a leader on the pitch and a team playing for each other. Let’s see some back slapping & high fives when we do well (hopefully that’s scoring!) or they make a mistake, whether it be through our pressure or not. Come on lads, time to up the game.

Roger Ram fan club

Archived