Rochdale - Must win

Gus Tyson

looking ahead to our next home game, anything other than a win is simply not good enough.

I see that Stef Ratchford is out for a while so hopefully some of the dual reg players like Livett might not be available for the Hornets.

If we lose this game, crowds will drop and this could leave us in a financial hole.

I'm really hoping for a big game from a lot of these players. Time for people to step up and show us fans why you were signed!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won’t beat Bradford. Are you kidding?

2 go down and we will be one of the 2 I am afraid. We haven’t acted on the playing group (backs) and the coaching staff. Game plan is weak and 1 out rugby is a bit predictable. The squad on paper is better than last years just not getting the best out of them. Time for change......

Am I right in saying that bottom club goes down but next to bottom plays 2nd in ch1 to determine who joins bottom.

It's very difficult to see which teams in CH we can beat based on this years form. Rochdale played well against Swinton and may have DR players. Hopefully it will not be Livett.

1 hour ago, Michael Ashton said:

Am I right in saying that bottom club goes down but next to bottom plays 2nd in ch1 to determine who joins bottom.

I think that was just the way they did it last season, bottom 2 go straight down this season. 

Tom Heighton

With the ban thats likely to be imposed on Charnock.... 

Whos going to be 6,7,9

The team on Sunday needs a strong spine.... Leaders, people who want to be there and know the fabric of the club

1 - Brett Carter

2- Cresswell local and not afraid to put his head where it hurts for a try

3 - Star ... give dallimore a decent runner.

4 - Spedding. Hes a centre!!! Play him there

5 - Ford. Showed he was keen enough pre season.... scored tries all year, which ni winger of ours has

6 - Dallimore - played in big games and I still thing can get us out of this hole.

7 - Riston.... lightning and will have lazy forwards s*itting their pants.

8- Walker - better starting than bench for me.

9 - Mossop - get us going and then Explosive Puara can get at them when tired . Played plenty and knows the importance if Sun

10 - susino  - absolute bull.

11 - Walne - I rate him massively still, piles of work

12 -Stack - mobile and would be a good foil for Ritson - think they bith played at town together too.

13 - Aspinall - So good even still. Gets us round

14 minoga

15 toal

16 puara

17 derek hadley

Quite a few have mentioned Tee playing in the halves because he’s quick, out of interest has he ever played there before? 

If he hasn’t I cant see playing a winger/fullback there will solve a problem.

13 hours ago, The Vet said:

Quite a few have mentioned Tee playing in the halves because he’s quick, out of interest has he ever played there before? 

If he hasn’t I cant see playing a winger/fullback there will solve a problem.

i dont know where the fascination has come from, if they are wingers they are wingers.

people complain we have a half back who thinks hes a prop, what do we think a half back who's a winger naturally is going to do!

i agree Brett and Cressy need to play, i believe 2 natural wingers would have gotten us an extra couple of tries against Sheffield.

Tee is a full back 1st and foremost

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

9 minutes ago, RAIDERSRUS said:

I think Amean is wasted on the wing personally. Now he's fit I'd like to see him get a proper run at fullback, when you watch his highlights on YouTube he's a devastating runner of the ball.

Commentators from Sunday thought he was wasted out wide and should be used as a SR

Archived