Rochdale - Must win

Gus Tyson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Barrow RLFC123 said:

It’s getting a bit of the old same with this team. Cresta is bottling it and we will lose. Cresswell should be in the 19 easy. Cresta is just sticking with the ###### he has recruited this year!!!

It’s getting a bit of the old same with your craic as well to be honest.

10 hours ago, Barrow RLFC123 said:

It’s getting a bit of the old same with this team. Cresta is bottling it and we will lose. Cresswell should be in the 19 easy. Cresta is just sticking with the ###### he has recruited this year!!!

Cresswell should be in the 19. But he has injured his ankle at training on Thursday. 

Don't think creasta has much choice on the team selection really, small squad then injury's, carter injured in training but still only young,so time for the team to dig in, starting today with Rochdale business end of the season now, experience players need to step up and keep barrow in this division.

Actually being at the game we beat a poor side. Yes you can only beat what is in front of you. Our performance today has finally broken the run of defeats and hopefully we can build on this, confidence boosted and build some momentum, stay up and look forward to our home game with Leeds next season.

Completely agree Anonymouse. I hope we get apologies from those who slated everybody particularly the coach and players. I regret I could not make the game so listened to the commentary. Without seeing the match I would make Daly MOM. His field play seemed to be spot on and he got 9 out of 9 goal kicks. The tries were scored by Puara, Susino,Stack, Spedding,Star 3, Ritson & Toal. I have to say that Charnock was hardly mentioned. As for Rochdale being a poor side they looked pretty useful against Swinton in the Blackpool Bash.

Does anybody know the gate.

Having seen Leeds struggle to beat Broncos Leeds may well be relegated or will RFL change the rules. LOL

30 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Swinton winning did us no favours 

dewsbury are poor so it done your team a favour , still 3 points below swinton and now dewsbury are in the relegation mix only 2 pts ahead , 4 if they had won 

25 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

dewsbury are poor so it done your team a favour , still 3 points below swinton and now dewsbury are in the relegation mix only 2 pts ahead , 4 if they had won 

I'd say Swinton losing would do us more favours. Touching on the coach I'll reserve judgement until we beat swinton/dewsbury away Rochdale were atrocious even Millom could have beat them. Onwards and upwards to Bradford 

23 minutes ago, UpTheRaiders said:

I'd say Swinton losing would do us more favours. Touching on the coach I'll reserve judgement until we beat swinton/dewsbury away Rochdale were atrocious even Millom could have beat them. Onwards and upwards to Bradford 

Beat swinton then you are still only 1 point behind then , beat dewsbury too and you go level and not 2 pts behind , its not rocket science you need a 3 or 4 team battle for survival not just 2 . Looks like haven will be the surprise team going up and possibly town going up with them be nice if all three are in there next season 

2 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Listening to your game on radio cumbria , some posters on here need to be ashamed of themselves , good job you dont do coaching 

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, wont always please everyone.

Great result today, can only play what's in front of you.

5 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Beat swinton then you are still only 1 point behind then , beat dewsbury too and you go level and not 2 pts behind , its not rocket science you need a 3 or 4 team battle for survival not just 2 . Looks like haven will be the surprise team going up and possibly town going up with them be nice if all three are in there next season 

Surely it's better to have a team only 1 point ahead we're shocking and look like only winning one maybe 2. Some deluded people on here 

1 hour ago, Michael Ashton said:

Completely agree Anonymouse. I hope we get apologies from those who slated everybody particularly the coach and players. I regret I could not make the game so listened to the commentary. Without seeing the match I would make Daly MOM. His field play seemed to be spot on and he got 9 out of 9 goal kicks. The tries were scored by Puara, Susino,Stack, Spedding,Star 3, Ritson & Toal. I have to say that Charnock was hardly mentioned. As for Rochdale being a poor side they looked pretty useful against Swinton in the Blackpool Bash.

Does anybody know the gate.

Having seen Leeds struggle to beat Broncos Leeds may well be relegated or will RFL change the rules. LOL

Hang on a win today was a must and shouldn't cover over the cracks. Losing 12/13 on the bounce is unacceptable. Today was a step in the right direction but hopefully it isn't a little too late. Swinton winning is a killer blow. 

Barrow played some good stuff today amean was a class act. Susino was immense along with the starting pack. Dallimore against a league one level side in rochdale who gave more time than what a solid championship side had a good game hes got to do it away at widnes where I win would really change our season. 

A positive step today but every game now is a huge game the only way we'll stay up is by taking points off teams higher than us in the league.

Archived