The Summer Bash

Good point.I hear the Magic weekend have taken a hit with ticket sales by moving it to Anfield. Last year they sold 60 000. This year up to press so I’ve been told only 19000 at the moment .I like Liverpool by the way, I go there once a year to visit my hub caps and walk up that mountain Killamanforagiro ??

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Good point.I hear the Magic weekend have taken a hit with ticket sales by moving it to Anfield. Last year they sold 60 000. This year up to press so I’ve been told only 19000 at the moment .I like Liverpool by the way, I go there once a year to visit my hub caps and walk up that mountain Killamanforagiro ??

The only other option worth looking at would be York. But I’m guessing that the new stadium is out of town?.

3 hours ago, POR said:

why don't  the rfl give all the championship clubs players and fans a day out at wembley

They’d be rattling around the place, way to big a venue for the summer bash, 

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

8 thousand people in Wembley? Really?

5 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

They’d be rattling around the place, way to big a venue for the summer bash, 

I was merely making  the point it's as daft as picking a championship clubs home ground  or headingley it's ok where it's always been

but looking on the bright side there would  be plenty of beer and pies at wembley????

7 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

The only other option worth looking at would be York. But I’m guessing that the new stadium is out of town?.

It's miles out of town, with no real pubs nearby. Looks ok inside but I've seen better warehouses in whitwood from the outside. It's a trek from the railway station and centre of town. The rovers have been the best team by far to play the kneets and are my tip for superleague next year. 

43 minutes ago, POR said:

I was merely making  the point it's as daft as picking a championship clubs home ground  or headingley it's ok where it's always been

but looking on the bright side there would  be plenty of beer and pies at wembley????

At over inflated prices 

Im Fev and im proud

On 23/05/2019 at 21:15, TheYoungBaron said:

It's miles out of town, with no real pubs nearby. Looks ok inside but I've seen better warehouses in whitwood from the outside. It's a trek from the railway station and centre of town. The rovers have been the best team by far to play the kneets and are my tip for superleague next year. 

3 un half miles out of the city, no good for the Bash unless plenty of buses were put on but even that may not work. 

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 17:05, Gareth hock said:

I would prefer Headingley 

Agree,

Think should give it a go at Headingley.

Perhaps alternate between Headingley and Blackpool?

FEV FAN  1964 - present.

53 minutes ago, PonteBlue said:

Agree,

Think should give it a go at Headingley.

Perhaps alternate between Headingley and Blackpool?

No stick with Blackpool, geographically fair and accommodation at reasonable rates .

Archived