NRL Match Thread R11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently Warriors 2:0 Brisbane

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm just watching the knights v roosters game, are these refs taking the ######? Nothing wrong with fat lads tackle on pongia, yet minutes later tedesco slips and gets a penalty for a high tackle?  Farsical. 

18 minutes ago, dkw said:

I'm just watching the knights v roosters game, are these refs taking the ######? Nothing wrong with fat lads tackle on pongia, yet minutes later tedesco slips and gets a penalty for a high tackle?  Farsical. 

Absolute joke wasn’t it and if they don’t think he deliberately landed with his shoulder hitting his face as his head hit the ground they are even more clueless. 

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

How much good ball did Warriors have? That was an attack v defence session!

2-2 HT. Warriors’ attack more clunky than a 16-ton weight

Warriors 2:8 Brisbane at FT. A forgettable first half, so I went out to the shops.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

17min: Reynolds try + goal.   14 - 0

Why is this the game that decides to follow the script?

Quite correct Farmduck sadly as you say this one is going to plan. I would have been quite happy to go 0-6 in the tipping comp.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

1 minute ago, Irish Saint said:

Quite correct Farmduck sadly as you say this one is going to plan. I would have been quite happy to go 0-6 in the tipping comp.

#MeToo

I'm almost excited at the prospect of scoring a 0/8

ball bobbling around from Souths players to Wests players back to Souths player then forward off the legs and Murray Cameron grounds it.  Souths TRY

Gagai Gagoal.  32 - 16

Nice choice by ground DJ while that extended bunker decision was happening:  What's Going On? by Marvin Gaye

Bulldogs trying hard but not able to get past Melbourne's defence. Despite losing Finucane early on through an HIA though if you see it you would have bet Hughes would been the one to go off, Ado Carr got a chance to put on the afterburner and scored the only try of the match so far Ht 8 - 0 to Storm! I hope they now ramp up and make the game safe!

If you like old type radio comedy/drama's etc listen to http://pumpkinfm.com/

Archived