Dogs v fax predictions

Katdog

80 mins concentration, no momentum crushing penalties/ piggy backs up field. No drinky poor Saturday evening with gaffers/ senior players and we could sneak it. Murell is like the titanic doing a 3 point turn someone please put a hit on !!!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

2 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

80 mins concentration, no momentum crushing penalties/ piggy backs up field. No drinky poor Saturday evening with gaffers/ senior players and we could sneak it. Murell is like the titanic doing a 3 point turn someone please put a hit on !!!

If we hit Murrell early then who knows we let him wear a dinner jacket then no chance we could be in for a long afternoon but they can’t play at the high intensity as last weekend 

34 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

If we hit Murrell early then who knows we let him wear a dinner jacket then no chance we could be in for a long afternoon but they can’t play at the high intensity as last weekend 

just keep running at him make him do a lot of tackles  soon run out of steam

Could depend on who faces the slope first. We need to play uphill and hold them whilst we're fresh. 6 to 10 points down at half-time and it's doable, we can't let them steamroller us or it's over. We could win by a score or get on the wrong end of 40.

Seems theres a lot of people who know how to keep Murrell quiet. Im sure that info would be welcomed by just about every coach in this league. ?

In terms of quality we are probably still quite a way away from where we were probably aiming at the beginning of the season but with someone now running the show willing to address the problems in the squad we have shown quite an improvement over the past few weeks. That said Saturday was still sketchy at best but we still had more than enough for the Bulls. This Sunday in my heart I reckon one of those comfortable games where we don't look like losing and maybe a 16 point or so margin. My head says we often struggle at Batley and it wouldnt be a massive surprise to see a tight game with either team sneaking it.

i have to say this may be the most pleasing result of the season so far.

well done to all.

just like days of yore.

good defence 1st half.

took our chances 2nd.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Some excellent performances from the lads, defensively we were very good I thought and really snuffed out their attacks. One thing I did notice is Sharp's not very quick lol

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 minutes ago, RogerT said:

You mean because jouffret caught him lol.

Distant Dog could have caught him ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Hey! (I am surprisingly nimble by the way)

As above, defence outstanding, especially on the goal line. I thought the score flattered them a bit, and we were pretty dominant throughout. Half backs controlled the game with the ball and the forwards were outstanding. Saw on the halifax forum they suggested that they have top 5 aspirations and really should be beating us. Perhaps their team had that attitude!!

Lovely afternoon.

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

Even Piggys mate could have caught him and he was sitting int'nineoyl.???

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

40 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Hey! (I am surprisingly nimble by the way)

As above, defence outstanding, especially on the goal line. I thought the score flattered them a bit, and we were pretty dominant throughout. Half backs controlled the game with the ball and the forwards were outstanding. Saw on the halifax forum they suggested that they have top 5 aspirations and really should be beating us. Perhaps their team had that attitude!!

Lovely afternoon.

Like a long playing record...fax fans. Teams think they should all be beating us.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

One thing which pleases me is that both after last week's win and this week, the first guy on Twitter bigging up the wins has been Reiss, really buying in to the team.

cracking game a rugby that had everything,hell of a defence that even ref blew twice as we must a been too good in tackles, just think how we would a gone without fax laid all over us as when got the odd quick play a ball we looked real sharp and well drilled, lots  a backing up and support and some great long balls even in the wind, stand proud every player  as it dont get much better than that today, some tired bodys in morning for sure. i said to wife on way up to game i feel this will be a top game a rugby and it were.  UP THE DOGGIES. well done all involved.:kolobok_popcorm1:

From the first whistle we were totally on our game, which kept Fax off theirs. The players today had an added dimension and intensity about them. They displayed plenty of skill, throwing the ball about with confidence, and  belief, combined with a ruthless goal line  defence, which gave us a well deserved victory against a Fax side with quality personnel throughout their team.

The players could not have given a better tribute to Beverley Nicholas, who sadly lost her brave fight today against cancer. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Kevin.

Archived