Championship Grand Final

mrfranco

Now, I'm absolutely NOT counting any chickens here and presuming TWP will be in it (not to say I don't think the Wolfpack will be in it...), but has it actually been confirmed anywhere whether the Championship Grand Final will be hosted by the best-qualified team in it (like the MPG last year) or will it be at a neutral venue (like the SL Grand Final and I believe the Championship Grand Finals were before the 8s came in). 

Anyone have any hard facts on this? (I suspect as usual the answer might be that the RFL will decide the week before and we'll have something like Toulouse v Toronto at Widnes with little to no notice...)

33 minutes ago, mrfranco said:

Now, I'm absolutely NOT counting any chickens here and presuming TWP will be in it (not to say I don't think the Wolfpack will be in it...), but has it actually been confirmed anywhere whether the Championship Grand Final will be hosted by the best-qualified team in it (like the MPG last year) or will it be at a neutral venue (like the SL Grand Final and I believe the Championship Grand Finals were before the 8s came in). 

Anyone have any hard facts on this? (I suspect as usual the answer might be that the RFL will decide the week before and we'll have something like Toulouse v Toronto at Widnes with little to no notice...)

Was already decided and reported in League Express a long time ago.  Decision was made when they visited one of the NCL Clubs and did the press release a long time ago (I forget the exact date)....its on the record.   The top team will get the game.    CAN'T WAIT!

A possible Grand Final in Toronto....who ever would have thought.

Archived