paying to sit down

tms

The previous post has said the Club has struggled which for me is poignant I  have seven Grandchildren and have just a few ideas which our Club hasn’t applied ; Circus at end of season, Car boot sale every Sunday just including outer areas , making an ice rink in winter time ( can you imagine how popular this would be to take your Grandchildren ice scating on a rink the full length of the pitch.I bet they would come from all around making our Club 200k Maybe the next Commercial Manager May be a man to be forward thinking as we haven’t had one so far  

26 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

The previous post has said the Club has struggled which for me is poignant I  have seven Grandchildren and have just a few ideas which our Club hasn’t applied ; Circus at end of season, Car boot sale every Sunday just including outer areas , making an ice rink in winter time ( can you imagine how popular this would be to take your Grandchildren ice scating on a rink the full length of the pitch.I bet they would come from all around making our Club 200k Maybe the next Commercial Manager May be a man to be forward thinking as we haven’t had one so far  

There's enough clowns on here for us to run our own circus. ??

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

An ice ring the full length of the pitch 50k minimum who is going to pay, never pay for itself. Agree with the car boot every sunday 

10 hours ago, gazza77 said:

I can see why we'd have done it. I can't understand why we haven't done it again since however, it's not like we've not had games where the opposition have brought a decent following and the stands have been reasonably full. Other games against Bradford, and those against Leigh are a couple that spring to mind. 

But we have been doing it, however in a different way. You can get a cheaper ticket by buying early and on the day it goes up £2. Just a different mechanism to achieve the same ends.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

1 hour ago, The Grinder said:

But we have been doing it, however in a different way. You can get a cheaper ticket by buying early and on the day it goes up £2. Just a different mechanism to achieve the same ends.

Fair point. As a season ticket holder I'd not registered that as a pricing policy. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Supply and demand if we play a big game then why not charge more. tomorrow is huge so I think we should charge an extra fiver, I have my membership so I don’t really care about the bulls fans or are part time folk

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 17:43, Blue Pike said:

I have said for a long time diversify and use the facilities to their best advantage. One has only to look at Farmer Copleys for a good example. Only yesterday they had a circus (no animals) which was very well attended at £5 a head Our facilities should be used for a full year not just the rugby season.  

Not sure that Copley's will be making a load of money as I'm pretty they don't own the Circus, who will no doubt be paying rent for use of the venue.

The Club have put on many events in the past darts night, sports dinners, Elvis tribute acts, a regular comedy night a few party on the pitch events and that F Factor with some of the X Factor also rans sadly none were a stand out success most cost money to set up in this day and age it's not a good gamble unless they are genuine Headliners and who's going to bank roll one of those.  There are no easy answers on getting better use out the Stadium but ideas will no doubt be very welcome 

On 25/05/2019 at 12:55, gazza77 said:

I can see why we'd have done it. I can't understand why we haven't done it again since however, it's not like we've not had games where the opposition have brought a decent following and the stands have been reasonably full. Other games against Bradford, and those against Leigh are a couple that spring to mind. 

FEV fans change ends  so will we have to pay half the price  for half a game when we walk round?

16 minutes ago, Terrybill said:

who will no doubt be paying rent for use of the venue.

I see rugby league backchat still being recorded in legends bar in front of a picture of hardman

3 hours ago, jamescolin said:

I have said for a long time diversify and use the facilities to their best advantage. One has only to look at Farmer Copleys for a good example. Only yesterday they had a circus (no animals) which was very well attended at £5 a head Our facilities should be used for a full year not just the rugby season.  

Yes Colin I mentioned Farmer Copleys success in my earlier post. Couldn’t agree with you more.

2 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Properly advertise events for kids in the off season.  

The foundation already do this, on social media, flyers, posters etc 

Im Fev and im proud

Have the results been scrutinised to see if they need varying or changing in their matter? Are the results good or bad? Does the club receive any funds from the events or do they all stay in the Foundation?  

Archived