Paste your Magic photos here

Crowd starting to move in more than 40 minutes before kick off, venue looks amazing. Here's hoping for a decent turnout for both days and a successful event!

Super League has been enjoying some positive momentum, let's not have Magic de-rail that

PACIFIQUE TREIZE: Join the team by registering as a fan today at pacifique13.com

Absolutely buzzing to be here. Excellent transport links, plenty to see and do around the ground, great atmosphere between the fans, Kop filling up nicely. 

Don't sit there counting red seats and deciding that that is the one measure you will use to decide if it was a success.

42CC3B5C-610F-4AB0-BABC-F08F53914E55.jpeg

Felt we needed a chaser on the train journey back after the weekend we had...?

20190527_162229.jpg

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

6 hours ago, meast said:

You'd have been better with this ?

britvic-55-orange-275ml-24-6757-p.jpg

Why don't you sod off!

I have the feeling that Carol Vorderman may be about to convert from Gloucester RU to London RL.

She was spotted wearing a top which is a homage to the Broncos today.

I have tweeted the club to alert them, hopefully they will invite her to the next home game.

#MagicMoments ?

Carol Vorderman showed off her famous figure in London this morning

Image result for london broncos shirt 2019

18 minutes ago, Hemel Stag said:

I have the feeling that Carol Vorderman may be about to convert from Gloucester RU to London RL.

She was spotted wearing a top which is a homage to the Broncos today.

I have tweeted the club to alert them, hopefully they will invite her to the next home game.

#MagicMoments ?

Carol Vorderman showed off her famous figure in London this morning

Image result for london broncos shirt 2019

Ha ha!

I was at AP and watched Sarries (my team) destroy Cipriani's lot this weekend- a pre- Anfield appetizer!.....Broncos by far the better bet for Carol!.....She's looking great for her age too 

33 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Ha ha!

I was at AP and watched Sarries (my team) destroy Cipriani's lot this weekend- a pre- Anfield appetizer!.....Broncos by far the better bet for Carol!.....She's looking great for her age too 

There's a lot more crossover between sporting interests than a lot of people would admit to. ? I've got a soft spot for Northampton Saints, partly cos of work, partly geographical and partly because of kids and friends. 

Everybody and everything famous or important goes through London at some point. If I worked for London Broncos I would be inviting a celeb to every home game and letting the press know. Get the Broncos name out far and wide. 

6 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

She's looking great for her age too 

I didn't think plastic was biodegradable.

On 25/05/2019 at 13:51, Northern Eel said:

Absolutely buzzing to be here. Excellent transport links, plenty to see and do around the ground, great atmosphere between the fans, Kop filling up nicely. 

Don't sit there counting red seats and deciding that that is the one measure you will use to decide if it was a success.

42CC3B5C-610F-4AB0-BABC-F08F53914E55.jpeg

We agree. Me and the missus had a great time. We sat in front of Catalan supporters. We could not speak French. They could not speak English but we got on very well. The stewarding was excellent, No problems with the transport. Some very good close games.

We enjoyed every minute. We are real fans not moaners.

1 hour ago, Swansea Jack said:

We agree. Me and the missus had a great time. We sat in front of Catalan supporters. We could not speak French. They could not speak English but we got on very well. The stewarding was excellent, No problems with the transport. Some very good close games.

We enjoyed every minute. We are real fans not moaners.

Is there any amateur Rugby League in Swansea now? 

15 hours ago, Hemel Stag said:

There's a lot more crossover between sporting interests than a lot of people would admit to. ? I've got a soft spot for Northampton Saints, partly cos of work, partly geographical and partly because of kids and friends. 

Everybody and everything famous or important goes through London at some point. If I worked for London Broncos I would be inviting a celeb to every home game and letting the press know. Get the Broncos name out far and wide. 

Don't say that here you'll get in trouble ha ha; ....! I get to a couple of Saints games a season as my friends a fan....friendly club and great to bring the family too

Yes - I agree about the famous celeb thing....I'm sure Hughes must be able to pull a few strings....Vorderman to start with? 

36 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Yes - I agree about the famous celeb thing....I'm sure Hughes must be able to pull a few strings....Vorderman to start with? 

Well, thanks to the power of Twitter; I have been able to alert London Broncos to the shirt coincidence and they have been in contact with Carol to invite her to a game and give her a team shirt of her own too.... so you never know, it could happen. I noticed Danny Ward had been in contact with her this afternoon as well, joking about teaching his players some maths skills etc; what a smoothie.

Archived