Jambo Express.

Seaton Sandy

I wonder what we would be getting if we were running away with league? Who knows but we did get just under a thousand for our first home game and would have been more if it wasn't for United v Liverpool being on. Wlii be interesting to see what the crowd is at BP next week. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, GeordieTownie said:

They have a tendency to over inflate their attendances to make their daft promotions appear as though they’ve worked.

My mate reckons they’d be lucky to have had 750 there.

Well he's talking ###### then pal 

Good result for Newcastle yesterday I can see them challenging come the end of the season and Donny winning easily was a surprise. If haven win at Newcastle next week I can't see them being caught with all of the rest dropping points. 

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Good result for Newcastle yesterday I can see them challenging come the end of the season and Donny winning easily was a surprise. If haven win at Newcastle next week I can't see them being caught with all of the rest dropping points. 

Best team we've played this season. Massive game next week for us if we play like we did yesterday we get well beat. 

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

They have just signed Samoan international and former NRL player Matthew Wright to the end of the season.

3 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Tough run in now with us having 6 tough away games if we can win 6 of last 10 I would say that would be enough looked at towns remaining games having 6 at home can see town moving upwards  from now to the end of season 3rd or 4th i reckon

28 minutes ago, donald said:

Tough run in now with us having 6 tough away games if we can win 6 of last 10 I would say that would be enough looked at towns remaining games having 6 at home can see town moving upwards  from now to the end of season 3rd or 4th i reckon

As long as we both go up, I'll be happy!

7 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

And if you are declaring more people coming in than actually are then you as saying you have taken money you haven't ,and would be liable for tax on said monies 

Not if you say they’re children or OAPS’s. Or season ticket holders or guests. Or mascots or kids playing at half time. There’s loads of ways around it.

Archived