Easy Fundraising

boro hornet

100% Hornets have set up an easy fundraising page to raise funds to help our club just by using online shopping.

Have you registered to support us through easyfundraising yet?

It’s a really simple way to raise money for us through your everyday online shopping with over 3,600 big name retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis and ASOS, and it’s completely free!

Please support us: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

• 2 months later...

If you do your shopping on your mobile or tablet, get the free easyfundraising app on iOS and you’ll never miss a donation for Rochdale Hornets Independent Squadbuilder Association.

The easyfundraising app makes it easier to raise donations with over 3,600 retailers every time you shop online: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/raise-more/easyfundraising-app

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rochdalehornets/

It’s so easy ——the individual percentage donations to your good causes from the retailers are small, but soon build and it costs you nothing. After registration, all your transactions are directly via the retailer online as usual.  A record of your donations and the overall total sum to your causes is provided and updated regularly within the App.  Your Christmas shopping lists are coming sooner than you think!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The Lad said:

Anyone is welcome to join, as always its open to everyone.

If it was the official supporters club I would, they do a superb job, it was the arrogant way they changed the club colours that got up my nose, it was a massive own goal on their part attracting ridicule. They could have carried out any protest without making fools of themselves and losing sympathy from other supporters, that wouldn't have happened if they had been affiliated to the parent club, I have no problem at all with their enthusiasm or fund raising commitment. So if it happens under the new regime I will gladly join.

6 hours ago, Athleticgrounds said:

If it was the official supporters club I would, they do a superb job, it was the arrogant way they changed the club colours that got up my nose, it was a massive own goal on their part attracting ridicule. They could have carried out any protest without making fools of themselves and losing sympathy from other supporters, that wouldn't have happened if they had been affiliated to the parent club, I have no problem at all with their enthusiasm or fund raising commitment. So if it happens under the new regime I will gladly join.

You put your own road blocks in the way to joining a supporters club that has raised thousands of pounds to the club you support. This is the time for unity, the time to put down the grudges that have held us back, grudges that we are all guilty of.

Archived