Fri 31st May : Coral Challenge Cup QF : Hull Kingston Rovers v Warrington Wolves KO 7:35pm Sky TV

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Warrington Wolves

Discuss the Coral Challenge Cup QF between Hull Kingston Rovers and Warrington Wolves here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• ckn pinned this topic

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rovers have 12 start on the handicap, but that seems very generous. We are still not firing properly, are playing away on a Friday night and have one of our main men out. 

I can't make it but I'll be nervous as a kitten. I suspect this will be really close. 

Lee Briers golden point, maybe? 

Rovers by 2 or Warry by 30. I could see Warry with foot off the gas on the basis of wanting to focus on the league which is what they really want over the CC IMHO, I think their fans do too but any silverware is better than none so I'm probably miles off.

20 minutes ago, cookey said:

Quite like KR to win this,Warrington have been to Wembley a number of times recently.

Agree and get to Wembley, but this time don't concede 50.

4 hours ago, Loiner said:

KR massively overperformed to get to Wembley that year, they were on to a hiding to nothing from the outset but not helped by a half (Kelly) that did nowt and a lackustre performance all round not to mention Leeds playing very well to crush them. Only Kieren Dixon could hold his head up on the KR side, despite his errors he kept on trying unlike many of his team mates who simply packed it in.

On 30/05/2019 at 08:33, Loiner said:

If both 'ull teams get to Wembley is it possible for them both to concede 50 points????????

8 hours ago, Clogiron said:

If both 'ull teams get to Wembley is it possible for them both to concede 50 points????????

Well let's face it. Hull do have a dreadful record in the competition in the last few years.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Tim Sheens was on local radio earlier saying that Hull KR will adopt a risk taking game plan for this one.

Going to be interesting to see what that means in reality.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

29 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Tim Sheens was on local radio earlier saying that Hull KR will adopt a risk taking game plan for this one.

Going to be interesting to see what that means in reality.

Picking Joel Tompkins I presume?

I'm still pretty critical of Patton, as he does a lot of guff stuff, but some of his passing game is Lee Briers-esque.

If he can get the Warren Stevens-esque passes out of his game he maybe could have a good future at the top level.

1 minute ago, meast said:

Oooh look, Chris Hill shithousing again!

Just now, 7723 said:

No surprises there.

He gave a penalty and had a run in with a rival forward. Hardly controversial stuff.

Archived