chanting club statement

tms

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, another £10k down the drain thanks to the idiots..... https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/club-statement-GjoSl And with further complaints following yesterday's game it could get worse https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/rovers-investigating-fan-comments-on-social-media-yYe6O Hopefully the Club will act decisively.

I despair.

What is it going to take for these people to realise in this day and age you simply cannot go chanting stuff that will get the club into trouble.  I couldn't give a fig if you are racist or homophobic or sexist or any other 'ist' in the language. Is it not possible just to go watch a game and keep the bile inside for 80 minutes?

I am not looking forward to Sunday at all now, being segregated at our own ground, what is happening? Still, to the few mindless idiots it is all a laugh and with Mr Duffy back in town no doubt an excuse to cause more trouble and sing something else that will land us in the doo doo.

Rant over for now. 

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Well, another £10k down the drain thanks to the idiots..... https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/club-statement-GjoSl And with further complaints following yesterday's game it could get worse https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/rovers-investigating-fan-comments-on-social-media-yYe6O Hopefully the Club will act decisively.

Total embarrassment to the club and the majority of fans. 

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

on the fax forum complaints about some unsavory chanting  looking at the comments would be very surprised if it's not reported to rfl 

2 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

I despair.

What is it going to take for these people to realise in this day and age you simply cannot go chanting stuff that will get the club into trouble.  I couldn't give a fig if you are racist or homophobic or sexist or any other 'ist' in the language. Is it not possible just to go watch a game and keep the bile inside for 80 minutes?

I am not looking forward to Sunday at all now, being segregated at our own ground, what is happening? Still, to the few mindless idiots it is all a laugh and with Mr Duffy back in town no doubt an excuse to cause more trouble and sing something else that will land us in the doo doo.

Rant over for now. 

Well obviously these punishments aimed at the club mean nothing to these people.

However to be fair to the club,what can they do to control idiots travelling independently to away games.

Although the latest fine for a second offence within weeks is not too harsh.

Let's see what the third one brings.

4 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

And the unsavoury tweets over the weekend by so called Fev fans. However what do you expect when the "fans favourite" is also posting unsavoury tweets.

Which "fans favourite" and which "unsavoury tweets"?

Please tell us you are not comparing the disgusting tweets about Dave Singer to Dane Chisholm's tweet about lending money to players because they hadn't been paid?

Fev have a large away following unlike lots of other clubs so we get the bigger percentage of idiots. That said there is a large percentage of decent folk following Fev. The club have their hands tied with away support and need other clubs help also in recognising the trouble causers. There needs to be an end to it because it affects sponsorship and funds to keep Fev amongst the championship leaders.

WTF's happening with you lot. You have a few ###### heads who set off early on some away days and don't understand having banter - sort the fekkers out, there aint many. Then you have the under 5 army in the popular stand down the side - get some decent stewards and ring them in - problem over. Anyway looking forward to the normal post game boozer banter with our good friends and passionate Fev supporters on Sunday.

2 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

WTF's happening with you lot. You have a few ###### heads who set off early on some away days and don't understand having banter - sort the fekkers out, there aint many. Then you have the under 5 army in the popular stand down the side - get some decent stewards and ring them in - problem over. Anyway looking forward to the normal post game boozer banter with our good friends and passionate Fev supporters on Sunday.

Spot on that, you can see the Fev trouble makers a mile off, they are always at the back of the stand when you come to Leigh, ###### out of shape and hardly any teeth.

3 hours ago, MADREDNIGE said:

I just cannot get my head round the fact (fans) are paying good money to go to matches and act stupidly, one word for it!!!! ? Crazy! 

It's very simple........they do not believe for one second that they are acting stupidly, only having a bit of a laugh - you only have to read some of the posts on this (and other similar) threads to see that.

I wonder in the away games, having been given a lead on how to get us penalised, how many of the other clubs so called fans are doing the chanting to get us in to trouble and then blaming us to jeopardize our promotion prospects. Could be an away club conspiracy chant then complain blaming us. I know- not really likely! But I wouldn't put it past them. 

11 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

I wonder in the away games, having been given a lead on how to get us penalised, how many of the other clubs so called fans are doing the chanting to get us in to trouble and then blaming us to jeopardize our promotion prospects. Could be an away club conspiracy chant then complain blaming us. I know- not really likely! But I wouldn't put it past them. 

Oh dear Colin there’s no conspiracy, there’s no other fans chanting to get us into trouble, it was our own 

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, Tubby said:

I would imagine there are people on here who know exactly who the culprits are too.  Perhaps they'll have a whip-round to pay the fine

Great they've been banned! 

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

Just on the crowd size, that must be the first Fax V Fev game that has attracted less than 2k in quite a while? I really expected more than just over 1500 Fax fans to turn out for this one despite our recent form.

Blame us Fev fans for Fax fans not turning out in numbers! 

1 hour ago, Maureen T-k said:

Oh dear Colin there’s no conspiracy, there’s no other fans chanting to get us into trouble, it was our own 

Sorry Mo, Just thought I would throw in a curly one as you never know.

Archived