21Brad Holroyd

29Jake Emmitt

30Gareth Hock

Luke Douglas (St Helens loan)

James Bentley (St Helens DR)

Josh Eaves (St Helens DR)

I might change my score! 

1 hour ago, troutmaster said:

Injury free,Thats all we need.It is a very strong side that Leigh are putting out so they definitely mean business.

We are missing Pownall, Higginson and Marsh, from our first choice three quarters, and Luke Adamson, Laithwaite and Hood from our forwards. (plus Brierley, from the last few weeks) Fortunately, we have Saints to bail us out, and have had some cracking players from them this season.

Some very familiar names in your squad, and I'm looking forward to seeing Penky, Fui, Sam Hopkins, Danny Tickle, and Carl Forber play! Is Ollie Wilkes injured? He was a very popular player at Leigh - always gave it everything. It will also be interesting to see Dec O'Donnell - he hardly had any game time at Leigh.

14 minutes ago, AlanE said:

We are missing Pownall, Higginson and Marsh, from our first choice three quarters, and Luke Adamson, Laithwaite and Hood from our forwards. (plus Brierley, from the last few weeks) Fortunately, we have Saints to bail us out, and have had some cracking players from them this season.

Some very familiar names in your squad, and I'm looking forward to seeing Penky, Fui, Sam Hopkins, Danny Tickle, and Carl Forber play! Is Ollie Wilkes injured? He was a very popular player at Leigh - always gave it everything. It will also be interesting to see Dec O'Donnell - he hardly had any game time at Leigh.

Yeah, Ollie's got a hamstring injury, he's still a great player at this level, a big miss to us! Will Dec be allowed to play? He looks a great prospect! Look forward to being there on Sunday, we've been starved of RL matches in this league!

1 hour ago, Brookie said:

No Blain Marwood? I notice he played last Saturday for Barrow Island after he'd joined us on trial. Has he changed his mind?

Players can play back at the amatuer team if they aren’t selected or have no game I believe. 

4 hours ago, Nero said:

Yeah, Ollie's got a hamstring injury, he's still a great player at this level, a big miss to us! Will Dec be allowed to play? He looks a great prospect! Look forward to being there on Sunday, we've been starved of RL matches in this league!

One home game in nearly 8 weeks how are clubs supposed to survive its a disgrace. 

3 minutes ago, DocH said:

Al least another game to bed in the new and returning players ready for next league game. Still putting Olstrum in the squad I see. Anyone know if he is even training?

No idea but surely it’s time to tell the support something to shut it down one way or another . It’s just  looking silly if it goes on like this 

1 hour ago, DocH said:

Al least another game to bed in the new and returning players ready for next league game. Still putting Olstrum in the squad I see. Anyone know if he is even training?

He is training I’ve heard.

Archived