Potential signing?

Plan of Attack

Huddersfield have announced the release of a half-back in order to enable to him to take up an opportunity in the Championship.

Izaac Farrell made three appearances for the Giants, scoring 16 points, and was recently sent out on loan to Workington.

He is now understood to be in talks with a club outside Super League.

Huddersfield managing director Richard Thewlis said: “It was decided not to offer Izaac a contract for the Super League squad in 2020, with us already having Gaskell, Frawley, Russell and Holmes ahead of him in the eyes of our coaching staff. 

“Izaac now has an opportunity now to take up any options in the lower leagues free from any loan or dual registration restrictions and, as I say, a club will soon be making an announcement for him to debut over the weekend is the plan.

I hope not. Workington fans didn't rate him at all. Said he cant tackle to save his life, didn't do much with ball in hand either. 

It's a prop we need first and foremost. I'm happy to see Johnston or Carter get a chance.

Archived