Toulouse game this weekend.

spanishknight

thinking out loud here so bear with me...a YCK win this weekend followed by a few more, we beat Toulouse at Lamport on June 22 and come August we could see the second place Kneets playing the first place Wolfpack at Lamport......yeh let's run with that!!!

6 hours ago, YCKonstantine said:

Yeah, we only have to win by 85 points.

Doable I suppose. 

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

6 minutes ago, DEANO said:

145-0

Can't see us keeping them scoreless. I'm going for 147-2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

3 hours ago, Knight panther said:

Will I encounter any delays coming to the match through clifton  around 2 due to york pride

Clifton area should be ok,  the Pride march is across the other side of the city. Might be a few more shoppers about than usual though with it being a Saturday. I'd give yourself a few extra minutes.

On 06/06/2019 at 16:32, YCKonstantine said:

Yeah, we only have to win by 85 points.

no 204 36 so you need to win by 169 

but back to the game it's well known by us championship fans they are not the best travelers and over the years they have lost more away games than they have won for some reason when they fly over the water they seem to leave their flair behind them so just get stuck in as corporal jones said "they don't like it up em"

25 minutes ago, POR said:

but back to the game it's well known by us championship fans they are not the best travelers and over the years they have lost more away games than they have won for some reason when they fly over the water they seem to leave their flair behind them so just get stuck in as corporal jones said "they don't like it up em"

You're wrong, but thanks for trying.

1 hour ago, POR said:

We should have beat them at their place.

1 hour ago, POR said:

No, we need to win by 85. Our points difference will increase to +121, their's will decrease by 85 to +120. Not to sure we'll do it, but any win will do me.

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

No, we need to win by 85. Our points difference will increase to +121, their's will decrease by 85 to +120. Not to sure we'll do it, but any win will do me.

from my maths a level i know 169 divided by 2 is 84.5 hence 85 points just quoted 169 to see if anyone was paying attention to my assertions of toulouse away form  ???

get stuck into their ribs kneets

Archived