Tim Sheens

paul

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DEANO said:

Have to say I’d be extremely disappointed if he goes mid season but suppose I couldn’t blame him. Has benny or Tim got a coaching badge

Agree Deano, Fordy is an asset to the YCK. Dont like to talk about "what ifs" as owt could happen. Would be a great stepping stone for both of these players; joint coaches maybe? 

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

If Smith does well I think Rovers will keep him, he's  done well where ever hes been, a proven coach with a good track record.

1 hour ago, Stirlin said:

It has cost KR nowt to sign Smith , if he does a good job they/he could extend his contract beyond 2019. Could be wrong but apparently the buy out clause in Fordys contract is pretty hefty.

Both good points. Smith has more than enough ability to turn Rovers' season around. And if he did, would the board risk upsetting the apple cart by making another change so soon.

From social media it looks like Robins fans are more than happy with the appointment so maybe a little success and some fan pressure will result in the offer of a longer contract. Fingers crossed ?

Martini has started to mention Fordy is linked to the  long term KR job in all his reports , and probably will even if Smith is still in charge next season , makes a change from 'bogey' side I s'pose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived