Free entry over,t valley

Batley Bob

I've been to the last couple of these Jo Cox memorial games, and if there's ever been a cause to support and attend then, for me, this is it.

AND, dare I say it, I will actually be cheering on the Dogs as well .......... That wouldn't be the case if it was anyone but Sheffield, might I add ?

If you can, get yourselves down there for the afternoon.......... Show a bit of solidarity for the day ?

This should be a great day, although I will be unable to attend (an added attraction, no doubt).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

18 hours ago, Sir Jekyll Stocking said:

I take it you're treating Mrs Johnny to a holiday in Canada.

And then "accidentally" discover Dewsbury are playing down the road whilst you're there...

I like your style. ?

Wrong continent SJS. Mrs J isn't that daft either, despite marrying me.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

On 05/06/2019 at 07:51, Therein73 said:

I've been to the last couple of these Jo Cox memorial games, and if there's ever been a cause to support and attend then, for me, this is it.

AND, dare I say it, I will actually be cheering on the Dogs as well .......... That wouldn't be the case if it was anyone but Sheffield, might I add ?

If you can, get yourselves down there for the afternoon.......... Show a bit of solidarity for the day ?

I'm going and like you will cheer the dogs on.

Dislike Sheffield with a passion ???

Archived