Fri 7th June : SL : Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 7:45pm

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

Discuss the SL fixture between Hull FC and Salford Red Devils here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• John Drake pinned this topic
  • ckn unpinned and pinned this topic

Salford by 12.

The rest of you should now put your money on Hull.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

10 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I'm not going because Hull don't sell a match programme.

Seems familiar...

Have you posted under a different guise previously?

If Hull have real thoughts of winning SL this year we can't afford any more no shows. The cup is on the back burner for now, we have to start stringing some consistent league performances together to solidify our top 5 spot/push for 3rd. Salford can be dangerous, but if we play to our ability it should be a win, and a fairly routine one.

Hull by 14

7 hours ago, MZH said:

If Hull have real thoughts of winning SL this year we can't afford any more no shows. The cup is on the back burner for now, we have to start stringing some consistent league performances together to solidify our top 5 spot/push for 3rd. Salford can be dangerous, but if we play to our ability it should be a win, and a fairly routine one.

Hull by 14

That's the point, though. Nothing is 'routine' this season. (Apart from Saints and, possibly, Warrington.) It's rather interesting.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, tonyXIII said:

That's the point, though. Nothing is 'routine' this season. (Apart from Saints and, possibly, Warrington.) It's rather interesting.

Very true. This could literally be anything based on how the two teams have performed.

13 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Seems familiar...

Have you posted under a different guise previously?

Yeah. Celtic Rooster (No S). I couldn't remember my password and I have changed a few things from Yahoo to Google so I thought I would have a change here  too. I didn't want to use Celtic Roosters but I had been drinking when I did it. I then decided that I wanted to close down the Celtic Roosters account but I'm ###### with computers and don't know how to delete the account. I will either go back to my Celtic Rooster account or open another using my real name when I can be bothered. Nothing to hide and when I meet people at matches and have a conversation with them they usually say "You are Celtic Rooster aren't you"? anyway!

39 minutes ago, Celtic Roosters said:

Yeah. Celtic Rooster (No S). I couldn't remember my password and I have changed a few things from Yahoo to Google so I thought I would have a change here  too. I didn't want to use Celtic Roosters but I had been drinking when I did it. I then decided that I wanted to close down the Celtic Roosters account but I'm ###### with computers and don't know how to delete the account. I will either go back to my Celtic Rooster account or open another using my real name when I can be bothered. Nothing to hide and when I meet people at matches and have a conversation with them they usually say "You are Celtic Rooster aren't you"? anyway!

Why is the programme such a deal breaker? Just interested because I don't think I've ever heard it as a reason not to go before. 

Back to back tries from Hull.

Kelly and Connor.

12-0

According to Hull's twitter this is the first time for 129 games that we have named an unchanged 17. Unbelievable if that's true.

Pauli Pauli on now, might help the attack but not sure about the defence.

And it does, he scores!

Archived