Fri 7th June : SL : Hull FC v Salford Red Devils KO 7:45pm

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Salford Red Devils

Positively dreadful defending sees Kelly grab his 2nd.

24-6.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

24-10.

Thought it was Inu but not sure.

Sensational play down our left sees Shaul in.

28-12 ktc.

Robert Lui scores first try of 2ndhalf.

28-16.

Bit bleak here.

20190607_204617.jpg

Tyrone McCarthy off for head assessment after big collision with Paea.

Sneyd dg.

29-16.

Ratu Naulongo scores a 90m try after a Shaul diffused a bomb under his own posts.

35-16.

Pauli Pauli gets another trademark barge over but doesn't look well afterwards.

35-22.

Bit of biff after Walker was dragged back in the tackle and threw two punches while laid on the floor.

Not the smartest move, him and Green in the bin.

Griffin now sent off, think it was a high tackle.

Edit : apparently it was a spear tackle, he's probably looking at a few games for that.

Two quick Salford tries sees the score 35-32 but Sneyd finds a miracle kick off to put the ball dead.

Game over.

3 hours ago, Bartholemew Smythe said:

Hull FC ..You`ve been involved in a few dodgy results in the last few weeks from a punters POV!!!

Well, Martin Gleeson was on the sideline for Salford tonight.

Just saying like...

On 06/06/2019 at 21:21, MZH said:

Why is the programme such a deal breaker? Just interested because I don't think I've ever heard it as a reason not to go before. 

I have over 9,000 programmes and have been collecting them since my first game in 1971. I'm just a traditionalist. I like to read my programme before the game and at half time. Some might think its petty but I don't care. I always find out before I travel if there will be a programme available. If there isn't I go somewhere else. Got programmes at Woolston Rovers last saturday and Dewsbury on Sunday.

5 hours ago, Celtic Roosters said:

I have over 9,000 programmes and have been collecting them since my first game in 1971. I'm just a traditionalist. I like to read my programme before the game and at half time. Some might think its petty but I don't care. I always find out before I travel if there will be a programme available. If there isn't I go somewhere else. Got programmes at Woolston Rovers last saturday and Dewsbury on Sunday.

Do they have a Fanzine? You might not get a programme, but the “Up the cream” fanzine is well worth the trip ?

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

15 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Two quick Salford tries sees the score 35-32 but Sneyd finds a miracle kick off to put the ball dead.

Game over.

When you need a miracle play Sneyd's the man. That kick off was virtually unplayable. 

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

15 hours ago, MZH said:

Full Time. 35 - 32

What a weird game.

I thought it was cracking entertainment. I really wasn't expecting Hull to come out and play a high risk offload game from the outset and Salford were great to watch with the ball. There were some outstanding tries too, particularly those from Naulago and Shaul.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

15 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Bit of biff after Walker was dragged back in the tackle and threw two punches while laid on the floor.

Not the smartest move, him and Green in the bin.

Griffin now sent off, think it was a high tackle.

Edit : apparently it was a spear tackle, he's probably looking at a few games for that.

As you'll be aware, the Griffin tackle was right in front of us. I thought a red card was very harsh. It looked like the Salford player was put in that position by the sheer impact of the tackle rather than an intentional lift. It happened very quickly though and the touchie was closer than me. He's seen it differently.

Archived