west wales predictions

GentlemanJim

Leon said that as a joke and burst out laughing when he said it . Town have got to win this one easy. and hopefully not take the foot off the gas ,as what happened in the London game , if there well in front at half time.  Its getting near the business end of the season so we don't want any slip ups . 

3 hours ago, Town utd said:

Be hard game with the long travel,

It may be but it certainly shouldn’t be . I can’t be having  we’ve just got to win . This has to be ruthless and get our PD burgeoning . Those top 5 are gonna be tight and a spot maybe decided by it . They only scored 76 and shipped nye on 500 at 50 a game on average . We should be focused , concentrate on consistency and intensity for the 80 and put a big score on .  Put a marker down 

Another win no matter what score and no injuries again will do me. Three tough games to follow. Coventry and Oldham at home which are must wins. Then Newcastle away is it? Need all troops back.

I can remember this fixture last year wasnt as big a gap as expected.

16 - 38

Final score 58 - 12

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

38 minutes ago, IanMac said:

Just like his dad, backing up to score a try. Only on the field a minute, let’s hope it’s first of many in town colours

I suggest we get Blain signed on permanently. Everything I've heard about him points to a kid with the skills and attitude to follow in the legendary Deano's footsteps. Too risky letting him show his potential on trial just for another outfit to pick him up. 

9 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I suggest we get Blain signed on permanently. Everything I've heard about him points to a kid with the skills and attitude to follow in the legendary Deano's footsteps. Too risky letting him show his potential on trial just for another outfit to pick him up. 

He’s obviously got the right attitude as  Chris Thorman saying in his interview that he hasn’t missed a training session.That’s the kind of lad you want in the squad. 

Archived