west wales predictions

GentlemanJim

Great to get the win and the boost to the points differential but what concerns me is the image that West Wales gives to Rugby League in general. On all known evidence they just lurch from one hammering to another without the remotest prospect of ever winning. Just what is Red Hall's take on this shambles? How long can it go on when there is no evidence of any improvement in the playing squad or coaching set up?  

45 minutes ago, Seaton Sandy said:

Great to get the win and the boost to the points differential but what concerns me is the image that West Wales gives to Rugby League in general. On all known evidence they just lurch from one hammering to another without the remotest prospect of ever winning. Just what is Red Hall's take on this shambles? How long can it go on when there is no evidence of any improvement in the playing squad or coaching set up?  

There results last year to this indicate an improvement albeit they’ve still a lot of ground to make up 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Hopefully that gives the team a bit of confidence going into the Coventry game and Chris seems to be improving us each week he has been here.With players coming back in lets hope we can put a good run of results together now.

Really looking forward to watching us at Borough Park next week and if we can get a decent crowd it should be a good atmosphere with the supporters being much closer to the action.

1 hour ago, Seaton Sandy said:

It is a shame, but Thunder & Skolars were easybeats for years, but now are good competitive sides. Just hope their fans keep the faith until they improve!

4 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Ha i think it was meant to be along the lines of freed Caine up to go back in the forwards, not entirely sure though, i blame pink gin!

Or thick fingers ?

I see haven have reduced today's admission to a tenner. Its a very bold move in an attempt to get a few more through the gate but you would expect being top of the league they should be looking at a crowd of 800 minimum which would mean they would need a crowd of 1200 to pull in the same revenue. If they get a few more down who will return for the rest of the season then it's probably a risk worth taking. 

5 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I see haven have reduced today's admission to a tenner. Its a very bold move in an attempt to get a few more through the gate but you would expect being top of the league they should be looking at a crowd of 800 minimum which would mean they would need a crowd of 1200 to pull in the same revenue. If they get a few more down who will return for the rest of the season then it's probably a risk worth taking. 

they have done it all season if you go down between 12-1 entry is £10 

8 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Where was caine Barnes today? He was named in the 19 but nowhere to be seen.

With having pez back in the centres it would habe freed tirst shut

For information only. 

Caine has a minor groin injury and medical advice was to rest the injury as a precaution. 

1 hour ago, rockerlad said:

they have done it all season if you go down between 12-1 entry is £10 

That's a good incentive to get in early but you need quite a few extra not to be out of pocket. Donald sinking 12 pints of dark fruits won't even make up the shortfall. ?

Archived