Fev try scorers 2019

Rarefrith

Needs its own thread. I make it that 30 different players have scored tries for Featherstone so far this season, has to be some sort of record. Amazing. 

King Chisholm Briscoe Carey Newman Hardcastle Teteh W.Boas A.Boas Golding Day Sutcliffe Walters Bussey Cooper Davies D.Smith C.Smith Lockwood Turner Broadbent Ormondroyd Render Harrison Makatoa Singleton Reynolds Wheeldon Holmes Punchard 

8 hours ago, Rarefrith said:

Needs its own thread. I make it that 30 different players have scored tries for Featherstone so far this season, has to be some sort of record. Amazing. 

King Chisholm Briscoe Carey Newman Hardcastle Teteh W.Boas A.Boas Golding Day Sutcliffe Walters Bussey Cooper Davies D.Smith C.Smith Lockwood Turner Broadbent Ormondroyd Render Harrison Makatoa Singleton Reynolds Wheeldon Holmes Punchard 

Also did'nt Brad Dwyer score was it 4 or 5 tries in a game this season ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2019 at 07:19, plug said:

Also did'nt Brad Dwyer score was it 4 or 5 tries in a game this season ???

It was last season and he equalled the Fev record of 6 tries in a match. The others who did it were Mick Smith and Chris Bibb.

On 05/06/2019 at 22:50, Rarefrith said:

The figure for this season is now 31. The one missing from your list is Dale Ferguson. This equals the number of try scorers in 1998 but in 2015 there were 33 and that is the highest ever. Plenty of time for that to be equalled or beaten. 

3 minutes ago, fevnut said:

The figure for this season is now 31. The one missing from your list is Dale Ferguson. This equals the number of try scorers in 1998 but in 2015 there were 33 and that is the highest ever. Plenty of time for that to be equalled or beaten. 

I don’t want it to be beaten or equalled, the squad is looking strong and settled the way it is.

I'd like to see Kiedan Hartley get a game at some stage and get on that list. He was looking good before the injury that gave Render the chance instead of him, and Jack might be needed on the wing if Briscoe gets recalled.

Archived