Davis extends stay at Fev

The Grinder

link here: https://www.featherstonerovers.co.uk/news/davies-signs-two-year-extension-DdZWO

I think this is a positive sign, with Fev signing up one of our consistent performers for another two years. I hope we can do the same with other members of the current squad.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Great news. His form dipped at the start of the season, my sense was that Carr was unsure how to best use him, but he seems to be getting back to the same sort of performances that made him one of our best players last season.

Also a fantastic sign that as a club we're planning ahead and not just focusing on the short term by handing out one-year contracts. The more settled the squad and the coaching staff, the better.

20 hours ago, hrtbps said:

Great news. His form dipped at the start of the season, my sense was that Carr was unsure how to best use him, but he seems to be getting back to the same sort of performances that made him one of our best players last season.

Also a fantastic sign that as a club we're planning ahead and not just focusing on the short term by handing out one-year contracts. The more settled the squad and the coaching staff, the better.

He doesn’t get the recognition he deserves, he has been one of our best servants in recent times for me, well done the club.

Archived