What a shame!

William Webb Ellis

We worked so hard to score three excellent tries then micturated away the advantage each time within thirty seconds of the ensuing restart! Not often I'm disappointed when I watch the Knights but it was a long drive home today! Extra ball-carrying practice after school this week please. Nil desperandum.

WWE

48 minutes ago, William Webb Ellis said:

We worked so hard to score three excellent tries then micturated away the advantage each time within thirty seconds of the ensuing restart! Not often I'm disappointed when I watch the Knights but it was a long drive home today! Extra ball-carrying practice after school this week please. Nil desperandum.

WWE

In fairness WWE the conditions didn't help. Considering the amount of rain, I thought the handling of both sides was pretty good. 

1 hour ago, William Webb Ellis said:

WWE

Excellent and, unfortunately, appropriate use of the word micturated. 

A real afternoon of 'what ifs'. But why oh why have we struggled for the last couple of seasons to be solid for the first set after a restart? Are we in too much of a hurry to get back on the front foot again?

It's  the little things that make decent teams into good teams, were not far off if only we could stop those silly mistakes, 3 times yesterday knocking on in the first set after scoring tries, im sure Mr Ford will be focusing on that in training this week, well played all the players running your blood to water, lets hope we get them in the play offs and make it third time lucky.

We are all disappointed at how things turned out yesterday. But as others have pointed out before considering the shambles the club was in only a couple or so years ago isn't it wonderful to now be able to feel like this when we've just lost to a full time team who sit second in the championship. Long may it continue.

Just watched the tries on knightstv....havnt changed my mind about the knock on from the man jumping ahead of the last 'try' especially now ive worked out how to watch youtube in slowmotion using chrome browser! The ref is in a very bad position behind two french players so theres no wonder he didnt see anything.

He has no excuse for incompetence regarding the marsh sending off tho as he was right there as the french lad scuffs his grubber kick, sees hes gettin nowt from the situation and runs straight into marsh who never moved.

On a more positive note the harris try is a craker, when harris gets the ball its far from a gimmie and his pace just burns em off, lets hope we can keep him permanently.

Archived