Connor Robinson

Bcfc2014

Not heard if a new deal has been offered to Connor or not, on Radio York Fordy said he would be speaking to Flatters regarding extension of loan players deals if possible, so that might be discussed at the same time. Its a difficult one for me with Connor with his natural position being 9 (at KR and Fax) do we look for another 7 and do we have the budget for a quality in-game kicker that controls a team from the halves. All the top teams have one and we need to if we are looking to progress to the next level or does Fordy think Connor can step-up and offer him an extended deal, time will tell. 

I'd be surprised if Connor left York for another Championship club, Only benefit of going to Bradford I suppose is it would be full time. Probably another effort to try unsettle the Knights. Anyway it's only speculation, we've had enough of that these last few weeks.

29 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Tell you what , if were in the mood to splash some cash , Mikey lewis (k r ) could be amazing .currently on loan at thunder.

Yeah totally agreed, we have shown we have made one step up from League 1 to Championship and can mix it at this level. Next is to bring in the players who can take us to full time before stage 3 being contention of super league 

W have a lot of talented players, who are still learning and improving, and plenty of clubs will have an eye on some of them already. I think our priority is to tie them down to the Knights, and then look at where we need to strengthen the side. The higher we can finish in the league this season, the more chance we have of keeping them and attracting other good players.

What's all this talk about going full time? I don't reckon to know the financial position of the club but I would have thought we're a long way off looking at that. Even the best team I've seen this season in the Championship, (I'm talking Fev. of course) are a part time outfit as far as I'm aware.

3 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

What's all this talk about going full time? I don't reckon to know the financial position of the club but I would have thought we're a long way off looking at that. Even the best team I've seen this season in the Championship, (I'm talking Fev. of course) are a part time outfit as far as I'm aware.

They're talking about Bradford mate, not York.

On 09/06/2019 at 11:43, HarrogateKnights said:

Yeah totally agreed, we have shown we have made one step up from League 1 to Championship and can mix it at this level. Next is to bring in the players who can take us to full time before stage 3 being contention of super league 

I didn't think so Gav. but no worries.

Archived