French cup live

2 minutes ago, barnyia said:

Three games live on via occitane website 

14h Toulouse v catalans u19 cup final 

Followed by the woman's final 

18h carcassonne v catalans 

French time 

https://viaoccitanie.tv/direct-tv/

I've watched on the Occitanie stream before, and it was usually a stable feed. The usual commentators, I hope?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, Jim from Oz said:

Why do Toulouse women play in the men’s Australian rugby league team jersey?

They're not; it is a West Hull jersey. ? 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 09/06/2019 at 12:42, barnyia said:

Three games live on via occitane website 

14h Toulouse v catalans u19 cup final 

Followed by the woman's final 

18h carcassonne v catalans 

French time 

https://viaoccitanie.tv/direct-tv/

Reported 4,000 at Brutus. Looked like organisers got it right with three games featured. Dragons losing all three will still have been pleased with turn-out/presentation. Toulouse Olympique U19s impressive win against the Catalans. St Esteve coach Benoit Albert would have taken something from his teams Lord Derby Cup loss 22-6 fielding more than half a dozen teenagers.18 yr old prop Salabio continues to turn peoples' heads here along with partner prop Cozza.

Great to see re-birth of Carcassonne XIII. Under pressure from USC XV since ten years. Even with them in the Pro 2 the Canari fighting their corner. As shown from yesterdays' front page of the local paper. Big following from the town down to Perpignan.'L'Independant circulation area covers the Aude and Catalan areas (pop.700,00) and leads the treize profile by some distance.

CarcaXIII.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Archived